2019 NW Overland Rally - 06/20/2019

• HTML tutorial

stevenboise

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
Member #

We are in. Working on putting together a group of three or more truck/trailer combinations. Is there anything special I need to know for that? We would like to camp next to each other, for example. But we may not all arrive exactly at the same time.

We've attended in the past, but just us. Never tried to coordinate a group of three or more. Any hints, tips or advice is welcome.

4X3Lander

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

California, United States
First Name
Don
Last Name
4X3Lander
Member #

Although nothing major happened, I am not ready to make it this year, so I will try for next year. Hope everyone has a great time!

OdinOutdoors

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Coos Bay Oregon
Member #

would like to caravan with some other members traveling to this event. the meeting point for us would be off of the I5 near Eugene Oregon. Please contact me if you will be driving north bound thru Oregon.

OdinOutdoors

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Coos Bay Oregon
Member #

would like to caravan with some other members traveling to this event. the meeting point for us would be off of the I5 near Eugene Oregon. Please contact me if you will be driving north bound thru Oregon.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Count me in! Last year was a great time. Is the a link that anyone has to get registered for the advent this year? Vance.

Tonkazuk

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Croswaite
Member #

I will be there I am just trying to figure out if I am going solo or not. I went last year and got there to late so camped on wedge mountain overlooking Leavenworth. In the morning I was taking pictures and had a cougar creep up to about 100 feet behind me before I turned and saw it. That was a crazy great start to a wonderful weekend and I won't be missing opening day again.
20180701_192741.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I will be there I am just trying to figure out if I am going solo or not. I went last year and got there to late so camped on wedge mountain overlooking Leavenworth. In the morning I was taking pictures and had a cougar creep up to about 100 feet behind me before I turned and saw it. That was a crazy great start to a wonderful weekend and I won't be missing opening day again.
View attachment 91171
Dang! Sounds like a hoot!

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

View attachment 91171
I bet that kept you on your toes the rest of the day! Vance.