• HTML tutorial

Eduardo Castilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Temple City, CA 91780
Member #

I posted back in December on the build project of the new 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser, here are some quick pictures of how it is coming along.

This coming week we will be doing electrical and by the following week finishing it up by installing the Overland Adventure X hard shell roof top tent just in time to do our first Overland trip with it to Canyonlands, Utah.

23915721_10214694261411405_2731298960993887593_n.jpg 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser.jpeg 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Drawer System.jpeg 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Drawer System Extended.jpeg

S

SubeeBen

Clean looking rig need some mud on it ha ha & oh yea did you build the rear system yourself ? Looks nice either way good job good luck with the build.

Reactions: Eduardo Castilla

Tex68w

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Victoria, Texas
Member #

Very nice! This is what we truly wanted to build, but it just isn't in the budget at the moment, very jealous! My vote would go to Slee for sliders, loved them on our 80.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

This is what we truly wanted to build, but it just isn't in the budget at the moment
This was exactly my thought when I bought the 4Runner two years ago. Used 200s with 50k miles were going for $20k more than a new 4Runner Trail Premium.

Next time, though...

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

This is the most amazing build I have seen in a LONG time - I LOVE Land Cruisers!!! I haven't been on this forum much lately, but watching this thread!

I toy around almost every week with trading in my 2013 LR4 for a 2018 LC.

Eduardo Castilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Temple City, CA 91780
Member #

Nice work. Looks like its ready to go. Did you make the drawer system?
Yes, we can make them custom to your needs, we have done them for a few Land Cruisers and FJs up to now. This drawer system only requires for one of the 3rd row fold up seat to be removed and the drawers on the passenger side can be pulled out so that the passenger side 3rd row seat can be folded down for used.

Reactions: ckkone

Eduardo Castilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Temple City, CA 91780
Member #

Clean looking rig need some mud on it ha ha & oh yea did you build the rear system yourself ? Looks nice either way good job good luck with the build.
Thank you!! Its has had mud on it already.. Yes we made the drawer system, we can make them custom to your needs, we have done them for a few Land Cruisers and FJs up to now. This drawer system only requires for one of the 3rd row fold up seat to be removed and the drawers on the passenger side can be pulled out so that the passenger side 3rd row seat can be folded down for used.

Eduardo Castilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Temple City, CA 91780
Member #

This was exactly my thought when I bought the 4Runner two years ago. Used 200s with 50k miles were going for $20k more than a new 4Runner Trail Premium.

Next time, though...
4Runners are also awesome. You can work on making a 4Runner even better, they offer lots of after market parts. Just get out and enjoy it and build it out as you can.