2017 Tacoma TRD crew cab Long Bed Build Socal

• HTML tutorial

Clint Hughes

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chino, Ca
Member #

Thanks for the info. I’m following this build you have a very nice truck. I have a 2013 Tacoma but the new ones have been calling my name.[/

Well I can say that I searched far and wide for a 2nd gen with low miles and a reasonable price, built or not, but because these trucks hold their value so well, it just made more sense to just buy a new one and build it exactly the way I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

S

SubeeBen

I’m a JEEP guy myself but beautiful looking rig !!! Good job & look forward to the progress of your rig

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Installed the Wilco swing out tire carrier and had the trailer suspension adjusted closet to the truck height.

....im drooling.....very very very nice, amazing taco build [emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Michael Kinnett

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Muncie, IN
Member #

What do you think of the Wilco Tire Swingout so far? I've been considering it as a cheap way to make up for the fact that I should've bought my Pelfreybilt with one.

Clint Hughes

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chino, Ca
Member #

What do you think of the Wilco Tire Swingout so far? I've been considering it as a cheap way to make up for the fact that I should've bought my Pelfreybilt with one.
Well, over all very solid. I have it plugged into my Pelfreybilt Standard bumper ( the swing out wouldn’t fit in the garage). To my intent is to utilize the Wilco on trips.