Rank II

Contributor III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Burgin
Member #

I’m interested in this type of trailer, but I don’t know much about Crux - and their website is a bit thin. That said, it seems like there are three “models” - which is this? Are there any options that should be noted from the base configuration?

It’s a good looking unit.

-WmB

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
It’s the 1600 model. Has annex that makes it big enough for more people to sleep. Has solar panels as well. Also added a basket to the front to carry a cooler. Independent coil spring suspension as well.

Wildboar

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Allen
It’s the 1600 model. Has annex that makes it big enough for more people to sleep. Has solar panels as well. Also added a basket to the front to carry a cooler. Independent coil spring suspension as well.
Hey Matt, can you give me an idea of the list of options that you have on it? Does it have the annex for a shower and bathroom? Interior shots of tent area and closeups of the trailer as well? Thank you very much. It seems that it may be what I’m looking for.

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hey Matt, can you give me an idea of the list of options that you have on it? Does it have the annex for a shower and bathroom? Interior shots of tent area and closeups of the trailer as well? Thank you very much. It seems that it may be what I’m looking for.
I don’t have any other pictures right now but if you do a google search for a Crux 1600 there is a ton of pictures online. I’m working 7 days a week right now so it would be hard for me to get more pics. It does have onboard water with a pump that you can connect a hose to for a shower. Pull out chef kitchen and 20lb propane tank. Hugh bed on top that is a king size.