2016 Ram Rebel Build

• HTML tutorial

Skyfixer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa oklahoma
Member #

Am working on turning my 2016 Ram Rebel into a true off road vehicle. Got a lot of cosmetic things done. Lots to go though, so glad for this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: DVC and RedRyder

Skyfixer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa oklahoma
Member #

A company called M-Racks....shop.m.racks.com. They custom fit for almost every truck there is, great people to work with,

Skyfixer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa oklahoma
Member #

ordered my new bumpers. A company called ICI Magnum, front and rear 2300.00 with free shipping. Sometimes its hard to find stuff for the Rebel. Got my radios in. Had the DECKED system put in the bed, lots of secure storage now.

4x4ready

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
4X4
Last Name
READY
Member #

Nice, excited to see pics of the ICI Magnum bumper. What Radios did you go with and how are they mounted?

Reactions: pacnw

Skyfixer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa oklahoma
Member #

I have a yaesu ft-100,a trunk tracker bearcat scanner,and a cobra cb, had my install shop build a panel into the console, they also did the switch panel, seen in the top of the photo,installed the rock lights, there very good and reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Skyfixer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa oklahoma
Member #

Update: Got the 21 inch led lightbar for the front bumper, now just have to decide what to do with the 40 inch lightbar I have. The outside is pretty much done, now to get started on the engine compartment.

Reactions: W4P

El Gigante Jake

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cleveland, OH
First Name
Jake
Last Name
H
Member #

that looks excellent. Love the bumpers. Whose chase rack is that? The choices you have made all work very nicely together.