Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chico, CA
First Name
Pablo
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

Not directly related to my ride but this is one my other rides I enjoy riding after I reach my destination with my FXT. Riding middle trail in Upper Bidwell Park on my CX.
image.jpg

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Nice pics @psuarez. What's next for your Suby?

Sadly neither does the Outback :disrelieved: and I don't consider the circa 2006 3.6 to be a worthy option. Hell, I'd love the turbo diesel they get across the pond but in the meanwhile the NA 2.5 really isn't that bad.
Yeah that would be amazing!!

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

psuarez

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chico, CA
First Name
Pablo
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

Just upgraded my floor mats to "3D MAXpider" floor mats. They seem durable and look great, they cover more than what stock ones did. I am definitely going to test them; I am always doing stuff outdoors. I go running and mountain biking on the local trails. Swimming and fishing in the rivers. Will see how they hold up! Paid about $150 for the whole set; front and back. They are very grippy on the bottom and texture on top feels good.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Those look really nice. I like them a lot vs the normal deep grooved Husky (what I own) or WeatherTech mats.

Reactions: psuarez

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I like the Husky because of how deep they are. traps and keeps all the sand in there
Those are super duper clean looking and less work truck looking like the above mentioned however
Don't get me wrong I love the functionality of my Husky mats. I'm very happy with them and the fact that they're made in the USA. I had ordered them before I even took delivery of my car and they went in almost immediately after I got home. They've been there ever since. Looking like a work truck is a good way to put it. I swap in/out my wife's weathertechs every 6 months so her car goes back to "normal". I would like the clean look with a high level of protection sometimes. These liners can actually be had carpet lined as well. Unfortunately they're made overseas and the Outback version doesn't go over the hump in the back but it's a nice option for someone who isn't dragging in as much muck.

Reactions: psuarez

psuarez

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chico, CA
First Name
Pablo
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

So I thought I would start doing reviews on the components I get for my FXT, they are not too sophisticated but they work. When I started doing online research on parts for my XT I did not find many video reviews so hopefully this helps someone.

psuarez

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chico, CA
First Name
Pablo
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

Got my 2" Draw-Tite hitch receiver installed, mostly going to use it for my bike rack.

image.jpg
image.jpg