2015 4Runner TRD Pro // LawnDart

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500

Member III

Douglas, MA
Member #

I'm just seeing this thread and I have to say this is one of the most epic 4Runners ever. Ever! I almost bought one in 2014 - same color and model. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

mase001

Rank V

Member II

Member #

Wow amazing and inspirational build and great photos too!

If you don't mind me asking what Ham antenna and mount did you use. Forgive me if I missed it in your thread!

Thanks!

totalnobody

Rank IV

Advocate I

Columbus, Ohio
Member #

very inspiring, I don't think my rig will ever evolve quite that far , hopefully close.
absolutely awesome.
sounds like you are fortunate to be able to rock 2 passions daily.
Bravo

Sheezy52

Rank I

Member I

Pensacola, FL
Member #

This is an awesome build and ultimately the same concept I want to go with my T4R Pro being a daily driver.

Do you have any sort of tune on yours to help with the gas mileage issue?

TRED LYT

Rank VI

Advocate I

Laguna Beach, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Awesome build! Can’t wait to see what you do to it next.....hmmmm... can you do anything more? Love the pics. The 35’s look so right....and I’m sure the 488 helped a ton also.

Overland A Far

Rank V

Traveler I

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

Very nice. I just picked up a 2015 Limited and have the hankering to do some basic mods like a front bumper/grill guard and lights - If I show this thread to the little woman my Christmas will be spent in the dog house.

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V

Traveler I

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Very nice. I just picked up a 2015 Limited and have the hankering to do some basic mods like a front bumper/grill guard and lights - If I show this thread to the little woman my Christmas will be spent in the dog house.
make sheer you get a good winch to ,for the front bumper with a battier that's around 1000 cc amps, so it will hold the draw of the winch and the extra gear that runs off it. the tires need to be a good on and off road tire ,so it can hand all terrains , and good grip. depending on your load you might carry , you need to t change up your shocks and springs down the road.