HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I’m starting this thread to track my build. I acquired a new rig. It’s a 2013 Toyota LC200. 3 weeks of ownership now and using as my daily commuter. A few upgrade already in progress.

1. Tint front windows to legal
2. Weather liner
3. BFG KO2 AT tires ordered.

View attachment 90990
Nice start to your build. Look forward to seeing more. [emoji41] oh...and nice rig.

Reactions: CampWithChin

Tony_Farson

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

14422 Lasso Drive, Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Farson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MSQ
Nice! Congrats. I'm partial to TLCs! Both of mine are/were J40s. I'm a member of the local TLCA club called Battle Born Cruisers and we do monthly trail runs. Hit me up if you ever wanna join us. Next one is to the lagomarsino petroglyphs and it is a stock rig friendly day trip scheduled for April 13th.

Here's my current Land Cruiser... It is in pieces now undergoing a frame off resto.IMG_20180506_133929.jpeg

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

Nice! Congrats. I'm partial to TLCs! Both of mine are/were J40s. I'm a member of the local TLCA club called Battle Born Cruisers and we do monthly trail runs. Hit me up if you ever wanna join us. Next one is to the lagomarsino petroglyphs and it is a stock rig friendly day trip scheduled for April 13th.

Here's my current Land Cruiser... It is in pieces now undergoing a frame off resto.View attachment 91295
Nice rig. I see your club is in NV. When I’m in the area, we’ll try to connect. I’m in the NE region. This is my first LC and won’t be the last one.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Howdy buddy! How's the rig going? Hope you are utilizing the drawers I sold you last year.

I have not done anything new to the LC200, just too many things going on and right now spending time down south. I must say, it's very nice to escape the salty roads. HAHA!

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

Howdy buddy! How's the rig going? Hope you are utilizing the drawers I sold you last year.

I have not done anything new to the LC200, just too many things going on and right now spending time down south. I must say, it's very nice to escape the salty roads. HAHA!
More is coming during spring. Suspension upgrade ordered. I'm running new set of BFG KO2 on the stock 18" rim. It's 275/70R18 which is 33". MPG suffered. :)

Roofrack already in house. It will be Rhinorack Pioneer platform with the backbone.

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

More is coming during spring. Suspension upgrade ordered. I'm running new set of BFG KO2 on the stock 18" rim. It's 275/70R18 which is 33". MPG suffered. :)
Roofrack already in house. It will be Rhinorack Pioneer platform with the backbone.
That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you do to the rig. Wow, you went bigger with the tire, that's great. I have not done much with mine except for tires, and after a year of ownership, I have about 8,500 miles on it. I am driving to Texas (from Louisiana) in March as well as going on a little trip to Mississippi, so that will give me some road time.

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

I’m currently taking the LC200 for her first maiden voyage. All the installation will get tested truly on this journey.

So far, the LC200 has proven herself to be very capable both onroad and offroad. Stay tuned for more update. Here is one of the trail.

DA5B6BC7-9780-42C8-8F07-8F7315150DF4.jpeg