2013 JKUR

• HTML tutorial

TreyJK

Rank III

Advocate II

Tulsa, OK
Disney, OK has many different types of off roading (not really over landing) as it sits below a large dam spillway, creating steep hill climbs above a moon rock surface. The Wichita "mountains" area near Lawton is very pretty IMHO, and the Kiamichi "mountains" near Ouachita Nat'l forest is also very scenic. I put "mountains" in quotations because they're no where near as tall as those out west, however they are some of the oldest mountains in North America. Yet, if you're traveling mainly in Northern OK, the Tall Grass Prairie Reserve is beautiful and home to a good-sized buffalo herd. Salt Plains Nat'l Wildlife Refuge and Little Sahara State Park are also pretty interesting places. For more info on Disney, YouTube "Disney BMR" and prepare yourself to laugh at people destroying rock buggies and Polaris RZR's! However, there's also quite a few mild trails, it's not all chaos and carnage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LB_Jeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Memphis TN
Member #

Over the weekend I got this in the mail. Had a minute after work to get it all installed.

The switches are actually red but they looks very orange in the picture.
Pretty straight forward install, instructions were easy to follow. I had no prior electrical experience.
I have some KC spot and flood lights for the roof rack coming soon as well as kc headlight replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Liking the build. We have pretty much the same jeep lol. Really liking that spod . Any issue's opening the top?

LB_Jeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Memphis TN
Member #

Liking the build. We have pretty much the same jeep lol. Really liking that spod . Any issue's opening the top?
Oh yeah? Post some pics so I can see! No issues with the top, it's difficult to take off but still doable. I don't get too much many chances to have the top off considering it rains about every 3 days :( but I'm gonna need the rack a lot this summer so it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Hahahahaha it never rains here, well most of the time. I got a few pics on here. I should start a build thread.

If your around Napa area let us now, there are a bunch of us around here.

LB_Jeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Memphis TN
Member #

I don't know if anyone is interested but I am keeping a blog of my travels this summer. I'm not a great writer and this is the first blog I have ever done but I have some decent photos and made some videos of the drive. Check it out at loganbierman.com. Hope you enjoy!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Nice start! You ought to add a link to your blog in your signature so that we can easily click it from any of your posts.

LB_Jeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Memphis TN
Member #

I have been camping in Maine for the last few days but headed to Burlington, VT this morning. Took lots of great pics and videos but thought I'd share this one with y'all personally. DSC_0093.jpg DSC_0112.jpg

And on the drive through New Hampshire I ran into this guy!
DSC_0114.jpg
Unfortunately, we didn't stop and chat but I followed behind him for a good 50 miles through the mountains. I didn't notice if he had a member emblem but he did have a OB sticker so, if the owner of this car is reading this, it was nice driving with you today!

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I have been camping in Maine for the last few days but headed to Burlington, VT this morning. Took lots of great pics and videos but thought I'd share this one with y'all personally. View attachment 5141 View attachment 5143

And on the drive through New Hampshire I ran into this guy!
View attachment 5144
Unfortunately, we didn't stop and chat but I followed behind him for a good 50 miles through the mountains. I didn't notice if he had a member emblem but he did have a OB sticker so, if the owner of this car is reading this, it was nice driving with you today!
Lol everytime I see a roofrack....possible OB member.

Reactions: LB_Jeep and Crispy