2012 Xterra Pro4-X mild build

• HTML tutorial

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I am selling my dephep rack w/ awning brackets& extender, also have some hood struts that I never got around to installing.

If interested, let me know and keep us updated as your build progresses!

-Chris
Oh you’ve just peaked my interest lol I’m interested for sure!!!

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rig looks awesome! Definetly inspiring.

Are these pictures with 285's and no suspension lift, just melt mod? I recently picked up a Xterra X model so it only has all season 265/70r16's and debating between 265/75r16 or 285/75r16. I am not planning on suspension lift but also not planning on any rock crawling. Did you enjoy the 285's with no lift for around town and mild off roading?
Those specific pictures were with 285’s no SL. I had to do slight melt mod but it wasn’t bad. For just normal driving with sporadic off reading the larger tires works great! I had no issues when I was just on the bigger tire

Reactions: LoneLeaf and X_brad

DocTorres112

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Torres
Member #

Oh you’ve just peaked my interest lol I’m interested for sure!!!
I'll take some pics of everything and PM them too you. Regarding the rack, I got the back extension, floor support, black power coat, just got the awning brackets in the mail, waiting on the hood struts to arrive ($40 on ebay).

I'll get those pics one I have everything together.

-Chris

Reactions: .shark.

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
I'll take some pics of everything and PM them too you. Regarding the rack, I got the back extension, floor support, black power coat, just got the awning brackets in the mail, waiting on the hood struts to arrive ($40 on ebay).

I'll get those pics one I have everything together.

-Chris
Hey Chris,

Just came across this old post and wondering if you ended up selling this gear after all?

Thanks,

-John

DocTorres112

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Torres
Member #

$500 for all, Brand new was over $800. Rack was on the truck for about 4 months before selling the xterra. Though shipping is going to be a pain. Not sure if you are local or planning to run through El Paso anytime soon.

-Chris

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
$500 for all, Brand new was over $800. Rack was on the truck for about 4 months before selling the xterra. Though shipping is going to be a pain. Not sure if you are local or planning to run through El Paso anytime soon.

-Chris
Sounds like a great deal. Unfortunately I have no plans to be in Texas this year. If that changes, I will let you know. We do have a Houston office, but I'm not sure if any employees will be making the trek out to our area (LA) in the near future. I'll ask around, if I find someone I'll try to coordinate a pickup. Have you posted pics anywhere?

-John

DocTorres112

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Torres
Member #

Sounds like a great deal. Unfortunately I have no plans to be in Texas this year. If that changes, I will let you know. We do have a Houston office, but I'm not sure if any employees will be making the trek out to our area (LA) in the near future. I'll ask around, if I find someone I'll try to coordinate a pickup. Have you posted pics anywhere?

-John
I've sent some pics via text to a few members, but nothing posted. I can get you some if needed. I'm actually moving out of El Paso in the next 3 weeks, headed to North Carolina (Army just informed me of this.)

-Chris

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
I've sent some pics via text to a few members, but nothing posted. I can get you some if needed. I'm actually moving out of El Paso in the next 3 weeks, headed to North Carolina (Army just informed me of this.)

-Chris
Hmmm, wonder if it's worth taking some pictures (and estimated weight info), over to a UPS store to find out how much it would be for them to pack and send everything. Do you remember how much you were charged for shipping when you bought it?