First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Low mileage 2008 Honda XR650L, 6,624 miles, medical reason forces sale.

$4,000.

Many extra parts and all stock equipment included in sale. Original gas tank and air deflectors never used.

Extras on bike:

Acerbis 5.8 gallon gas tank, skid plate, rear rack with frame stiffners, 1” bar risers, Acerbis plastic hand guards, 1 ½” lowering link installed (stock link is in parts box), Cee-Bailey’s windscreen, IRC TR8 3.00x21” D.O.T. front tire, Metzler Sahara Enduro 3 20-80-18 rear tire, Front fender bag, Wolfman tank bag, and Giant Loop Great Basin bag.

Included extras:

Spare air filter and cage, Easton Fat Bars with all install parts, 2 sets oh hand grips, grip heaters, Official Honda Service Manual and all books, pamphlets received from dealer included.

Title is clear and the bike is currently licensed, registered and insured.

Additional photos are available.

Email: tvparch@gmail.com

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

I have an older one that I LOVE. Except for the kick start.... I'd be willing to trade it in on a newer one with electric start.... I'm getting older I guess....

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
I have an older one that I LOVE. Except for the kick start.... I'd be willing to trade it in on a newer one with electric start.... I'm getting older I guess....
The new one with electric start is great, the only thing that bothered me was no kick start backup incase the battery died. Luckily I never had that problem.