2007 GMC Sierra NNBS Build (slowly but surely)

• HTML tutorial

Thatcajunguy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mandeville, LA, USA
First Name
Bobby
Last Name
Long
Member #

I've got a BDS 6", put it on in 2007. Until now no issues. Two of the BDS shocks now have blown seals, so I'm getting Bilsteins and replacing the rear leafs+ blocks with sky jacker lift springs. BDS kits now come with FOX shocks, and you can order the lift springs as an upgrade in the kit. Consider upgrading the tie rods, they've busted twice on me (07 k2500HD classic).
I've looked into the BDS lifts, really would love to get my hands on their 4 or 6 inch coil over kit. Also, I'm looking into upper control arms... Getting really tired of replacing them every year!
Now when it comes to tire rods, have you been able to find any that are able to take a little abuse?

Thatcajunguy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mandeville, LA, USA
First Name
Bobby
Last Name
Long
Member #

Went the other day and did a little riding with the girlfriend. Didn't want to go to far since I'm still waiting on my spare wheel to come in!IMG_6334.jpg

Reactions: JCWages

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I've looked into the BDS lifts, really would love to get my hands on their 4 or 6 inch coil over kit. Also, I'm looking into upper control arms... Getting really tired of replacing them every year!
Now when it comes to tire rods, have you been able to find any that are able to take a little abuse?
I just put these on from Race parts. If I break them I'm done for.

Reactions: Thatcajunguy