cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

I think that maybe the one the rumor is about. It was wrangler sized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

GM needs something 4x4s like the raptor are popular and even dodge is getting into the game bringing hummer or something with hummer blood so to speak back would be a win for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

It would be awesome if they launched a diesel version. I feel like having that as an option would help ward off Prius owners lol. I feel like the Hummer name has been tarnished because of environmentalists. These people failed to realize that the hummers got the same gas mileage as other trucks and SUVs at the time. My truck gets the same gas mileage as my parents v8 rubicon and I'm running 35s. With Fiat taking over Jeep, it's a matter of time before American vehicles surpass the 4x4 capabilities. I saw GMC is launching a truck similar to the raptor and Chevrolet is working a beefed up Colorado!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
The h2 should have had a duramax option. And 40k (what it used to cost) to have the conversion was a joke. But I agree, we got the same mpgs in the h2 as I did in my 5.4 f150 as we got in our escalade.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Well, last week I traded in the H3 for a 2017 4Runner TRD Offroad. The H3 started to show its age and maintenance and parts were becoming more expensive and frequent. It is a sad feeling to let the Hummer go because of the memories I made with it, but as the cliched saying goes "it's time to start a new chapter". I am creating a new build thread for the 4Runner in a new thread.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Had not been on in a while so just catching up, nice H3.