Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Wow, I'm stunned. My cheap butt would pay 40 for that kit. In fact, it is going on my wishlist.
Worth it for sure. Aside from this kit, I know I need a good compressor. Picked up a nail a few weeks back while tooling around Colorado and was forced to use a friends compressor I snagged for the trip. The darn thing crapped out after adding about 10psi.

maxfederle89

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Looking good! Those things are all usually overlooked. I love throwing tools in the spare tire well now that I have a full size. It's messy but I do have some good stuff back there. And it's out of sight.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Looking good! Those things are all usually overlooked. I love throwing tools in the spare tire well now that I have a full size. It's messy but I do have some good stuff back there. And it's out of sight.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
I have yet to get pics, but my Covercraft front seat covers are bomb!

Reactions: maxfederle89

adventure_is_necessary

Traveler III

First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Still not too sure on the Magnaflow muffler. Still considering the Flowmaster 70 series to help reduce the drone around 2K rpm. Anyone have any experience with this or advice on reducing the drone?

adventure_is_necessary

Traveler III

First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Didn't pick up the Moab's. I like my stock wheels too much. Here's a pic of the Covercraft front seat covers. They're really nice.
unnamed (2).jpg
And I was toying around with a tire carrier idea. The idea was good in theory, however the execution wasn't. Partially due to a lack of a tight fitting hitch and also due to my poor welding skills. That, and I lose my ability to have a rear recovery point and clear sight out of the rear glass.unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy P

adventure_is_necessary

Traveler III

First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Got some more goodies on the way from Quadratec. Think about my next purchase/mod for this as it would be a bigger one. Looking at either a lift (OME HD with either OME or Fox Shocks), or some sort of protection/armor (rock sliders, or a high clearance cross member and a tcase skid plate). Let me know what route you think I should go. Eventually it'll all get on the rig.