Tundra thompson

Rank III

Contributor III

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Thompson
Getting back to the front bumper build..... finally! Had a little set back but it gave me motivation to finish the thing. Distracted driving pulled out in front of me and messed up the front a little. Thank god I had my winch mount on the truck! Everyone is ok, her car was totaled from my understanding and I drove away. Had to cut off original bumper mounts, weld on new ones, tweak the winch mount a little and now re fitting things and putting finishing touches on mount that I should have done awhile ago. The rear bumper never did happen........ in the process of building a flat bed. Anyways enough talking here are some pictures 58930999475__06AEBCFC-3E35-4E75-87AD-941CB3F553C2.JPGIMG_2598.JPGIMG_2606.JPGIMG_2702.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: NiteSky

Tundra thompson

Rank III

Contributor III

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Thompson
I know it looks like crap at this point all the grind marks and different paint, but it’s coming along nicely. Once I’m done it will all come back off be cleaned up good and painting one color lol. At least you can get an idea of what the shape is IMG_2725.JPGIMG_2723.JPGIMG_2724.JPG

Reactions: NiteSky