Moncks Corner, SC, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Neacosia
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
In 2015 I bought a used 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with Select Track transmission. The hood did not stay up or the tailgate. The passenger window regulator was broke leaving the window down and it needed coolant once a week at the water pump was leaking.

I replaced all those things and had to replace two seat belt receivers, replaced the transmission fluid and brakes. I also changed out the serpentine belt.

I knew it needed more, but I am on a budget as most people are.

Next I had to replace an air line to the fuel tank and replaced the spark plugs in 2016

In 2017 I replaced the tires. I wanted to go bigger, but Spain does not allow that. I also replaced the battery and had to have the wires from the battery replaced and they melted (mystery still)

Last week APR 2018 I fixed all the rest of the issues it had. I replaced the fuel filter, all 4 O2 sensors, front main seal, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, front and rear axle gaskets, and oil pressure sensor. While doing that found the radiator was leaking and replaced that as well. Polished the headlights and I think it is now in pretty good shape.

The next thing I want to do is name it. I think that is important and a fun part of the OB community.