2001 Jeep XJ build (Blue Steel)

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Finally got my Snorkel plumbed and all air tight/water tight and dirt tight!! And shed about 5lbs dumping the factory air box and hardware woo hoo!!

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Well this repair is gonna be expensive... Pinion bearing in rear Dana 35 are going out. The shop is going to replace all bearings and seals in the rear end, including outer axle shaft bearings/seals.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Well this repair is gonna be expensive... Pinion bearing in rear Dana 35 are going out. The shop is going to replace all bearings and seals in the rear end, including outer axle shaft bearings/seals.
For that price you could find an 8.8 or 9 inch ford

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Friday my wife and I are going down into the Hoosier National Forest for the day to drive and see the covered bridges and stuff..

I wanna get a trip planned for the Land Between the Lakes soon.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

The shop did the repair on my Jeep yesterday. Ended up being the carrier bearings, but since they were in there I had them replace all seals and bearings in the rear end. $554.16 later and she rolls quiet down the road!

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Did some camping/off-roading at Badlands Off-Road park this past weekend. It was my first trip out with my XJ and with my 3yr old son. It was a fun time.. I'll start out with some of the photos I took and then post the video after it is edited and also more pics after the rest of the crew sends them to me.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

My brakes were toast after the run at the Badlands... So i replaced them with EBC slotted/drilled rotors.

Damn those are sexy!

Last edited:
Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

New Axle Shaft U-joint... Still need to do the other side, man the old ones were shot.

josh_375

Rank III
Launch Member
Supporter

Enthusiast I

South Mississippi
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Summ
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I just lifted my 2000 XJ. I used Zone Offroad 3 inch lift. Love it so far. Although I'm waiting to buy some flat flares and cut a little to fit some 32 inch tires.
Still running stock 29s

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I just lifted my 2000 XJ. I used Zone Offroad 3 inch lift. Love it so far. Although I'm waiting to buy some flat flares and cut a little to fit some 32 inch tires.
Still running stock 29s

Very nice!! I finished my left (Netted 4.25in over stock) and plan on running JK take-offs (32in)

Reactions: WJ - Firefly