Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Kellett
Member #

So this event will be a meet and greet for all OB and freinds of OB on Oahu. This will be an outdoor/beach meet up and I will be cooking up some hotdogs for whoever wants them! This event is for us to all face to face and hopefully starting some plans for some drives and camping. Please contact me if you would like to bring something to grill so I can make sure I have the appropriate equipment to support it! Don’t miss out!

View Rally Point
Reactions: Kent R

heelsfan105

Rank 0

Traveler I

I met OPUNUI and his awesome Jeep yesterday!

I created an account today. I may try to join in on Saturday. Will I need a K-Point pass? My jeep is registered, but I've misplaced my pass. I never stuck it on my Jeep, now I can't find it, and I don't think they are giving out more passes right now.

I'm new to the Overland scene but I'm a huge fan of Jeeps and 4X4's so I thought I'd see what it was all about.

Reactions: WildBill

WildBill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Kellett
Member #

I met OPUNUI and his awesome Jeep yesterday!

I created an account today. I may try to join in on Saturday. Will I need a K-Point pass? My jeep is registered, but I've misplaced my pass. I never stuck it on my Jeep, now I can't find it, and I don't think they are giving out more passes right now.

I'm new to the Overland scene but I'm a huge fan of Jeeps and 4X4's so I thought I'd see what it was all about.
You are absolutely welcome to join us Saturday! And no you will not need a pass for this one as it’s just a meet and greet on the beach to talk anything and everything 4x4/overlanding. Hopefully after this we can plan an actual trail ride.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Awesome! hope this turns into a reoccurring meet-up. Please advise if there is anything I can do to help from OLB.

Reactions: WildBill