1987 runner build up

• HTML tutorial

doobie_dave

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Started altering the back box a little bit to use all the available space. And got rid of the roll bar to make space

I got a bunch of gear; stove shower winch parts and etc.

Working on building some slide out drawers to have a cooking space. Should work alright.

Got some new all terrain 33x 10.5's coming. Although it did hurt my soul to not order 12.5's but i was trying to be responsible and sensible this time around.

Also ordered some headers. And i just got my chevy leaf spring swap kit from lowrange offroad. Should have some more updates soon.

doobie_dave

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Please dont support pace setters. I could go on and on but this is nothing compared to what i had to do to get these things to fit last night.

doobie_dave

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Love the new tires so far. Cant report much besides the noise, of which there is hardly any. Ill have to see about the ware.

Im heading down to bonaroo tonight so i whipped up a little cooking setup over the weekend, seeing as how ill be there for 4 days and nights. Hopefully ill be as comfortable as possible. Im sure ill learn real quick what i forgot and what i didnt need.