1986 Yota 4Runner

• HTML tutorial

Young Satchel

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Love a good first-gen! Look forward to seeing more. What'all have you done to her so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

I like to thank my friends for helping me on this. We put new panels in the back got the roll bar in wired up my new roof rack lights I put I'm rear speakers and wired them up to the radio. I still need to get my CV axles done my wheel bearings my intake manifold gasket and tune the carb.Thanks again for Greg Galbo and Adam for helping me

86' 4Runner

Greg Galbo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

York, PA, USA
First Name
Gregory
Last Name
Galbo
Member #

Your welcome man! I think you also need to add a CB radio to that list and more importantly.....installing your OB emblems!!

Reactions: Aaron Mills

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

Another thanks to Greg Galbo for helping me this weekend. We got the driver side CV axle and inner and outer wheel bearings replaced. The passenger side is locked up and we couldn't get it out. Also got a headlight replaced also driver side. The other headlight was broken when we pulled it out so that sucks. Also I got 4h harnesses for the headlights.

86' 4Runner

Greg Galbo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

York, PA, USA
First Name
Gregory
Last Name
Galbo
Member #

Another thanks to Greg Galbo for helping me this weekend. We got the driver side CV axle and inner and outer wheel bearings replaced. The passenger side is locked up and we couldn't get it out. Also got a headlight replaced also driver side. The other headlight was broken when we pulled it out so that sucks. Also I got 4h harnesses for the headlights.

86' 4Runner
Your welcome man! Well get the other side done. We just need to take he whole knuckle off

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

Well this weekend ran into some problems but will be fixed soon I got new sway bar links, got my new CV axle in. All I'm waiting for is to get my bearings pressed out. The 1st pic is the whole knuckle and hub assembly. The bearings are stuck and can't get it out. And I had to get a new caliper and in need of shocks also.

Also got my emblem on the yota.

86' 4Runner

Reactions: Rob2thec

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

Got my front done. All that's left is bleed the brakes and put the tires on and tighten up the shocks and sway bar links. It has New caliper on the passenger side new Balistien 5100 shocks new sway bar links and CV axles. And a front diff cover. Also got a parts truck from my buddy. I'm going to be swapping out my motor for his. Big thanks to Greg Galbo for helping me.

86' 4Runner

Reactions: Rob2thec