Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Rubianes
Member #

Just got Fox 0-3” Coilovers installed and new CST upper control arms! I have it set at level up front and stock rear end block. These things ride so smooth! Ready to take it on a trail and see what they can do!
Wheels are getting put on tomorrow and then Fox Adjustable Rear Shocks in the future

Attachments

Last edited:

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Let me know how they are im trying to decide on FOX or Kings. Also what do your wheel arches measure to now with the setup

Reactions: ZillaOffroad

ZillaOffroad

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Rubianes
Member #

I'm looking at the Fox shocks as well for my 17 Silverado
Do it! You won’t regret it at all! I’m now looking to do the rear because it’s a big difference from the front in the ride quality, I used to think the ranchos were fairly smooth but BiG difference

ZillaOffroad

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Rubianes
Member #

Let me know how they are im trying to decide on FOX or Kings. Also what do your wheel arches measure to now with the setup
No complaints at all from me with these! Money well spent for sure! I was back and forth with these and Kings but Kings were on back order when I went to do it and I’ve seen a lot of great things come from Fox so I gave it a go. Worth it! I’ll have to check on the arches tho, I just put on 35s so they’ve changed again

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

No complaints at all from me with these! Money well spent for sure! I was back and forth with these and Kings but Kings were on back order when I went to do it and I’ve seen a lot of great things come from Fox so I gave it a go. Worth it! I’ll have to check on the arches tho, I just put on 35s so they’ve changed again
That works im on 35's with a RC 3.5" lift so I would to know how high your truck sits and it will help me move forward

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Looks great!!!

I’m looking to do something similar to mine. I’m looking at the 4” BDS coilover suspension kit.

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Looks great!!!

I’m looking to do something similar to mine. I’m looking at the 4” BDS coilover suspension kit.
Do it man! I was tempted to do that kit but wasn’t sure if I’d like the height overall, still contemplating it from time to time lol
Finally placed the order...now anxiously waiting for the parts to arrive. Estimated 12 week lead time for the Fox shocks.

ZillaOffroad

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Rubianes
Member #

Looks great!!!

Do it man! I was tempted to do that kit but wasn’t sure if I’d like the height overall, still contemplating it from time to time lol
Finally placed the order...now anxiously waiting for the parts to arrive. Estimated 12 week lead time for the Fox shocks.
Freakin sweet man!!! Uff long wait time BUT I think you’ll love em

Reactions: Nivar3

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Looks great!!!

Freakin sweet man!!! Uff long wait time BUT I think you’ll love em
I ordered the mini pack (J1 part #) from Deaver and Camburg Shackles...those parts arrived immediately...still waiting for BDS and Fox...

Attachments

Last edited:

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I ordered the mini pack (J1 part #) from Deaver and Camburg Shackles...those parts arrived immediately...still eating for BDS and Fox...
I cant wait to see all your parts and the install

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

I ordered the mini pack (J1 part #) from Deaver and Camburg Shackles...those parts arrived immediately...still eating for BDS and Fox...
I cant wait to see all your parts and the install
That makes two of us...this long lead time thanks to Covid is brutal. I realize these are first world problems and many are suffering...but I’d have my truck done already if it weren’t for the present situation.

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

How are your rigs driving with the 35’s and did you re-gear?

I’m currently running 275/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the factory 20’s. This setup measures about 32”. I was thinking when it’s time for new tires to upgrade the wheels and switch to 33x12.50R18 with Method wheels.

However...I’m very curious on the 35’s.

My truck is a 5.3L with the 6 speed and 3.43 gears.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

My truck drives fine with 35's ive got the 6.2 with the 8spd trans, before I go 37s I will regear to 4:10

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Suspension kit finally arrived...less the rear shocks that are back ordered until April. I’ll be installing cheap shocks in the meantime.

Install is scheduled for 3/3/21...

Attachments