Launch Member

Member I

Fair Oaks, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Muirhead
Member #

Since picking up a new Xventure camp trailer for the Subaru, I decided to try my hand at a custom cabinet build since I have more space in the cargo area. I wanted something a bit different and more aesthetically pleasing than the every-day box, so I came up with the following.
If you'd like to see how the build was designed and built, check out the complete build at Blog: Drawer Build (and feel free to check out some of my photography on the main page while you're there!)

2019090227.JPG 2019090230.JPG

2019090228.JPG 2019090229.JPG

Gman1957

Rank 0

Contributor I

Rio Rico, AZ
First Name
John
Last Name
Garrett
Hey Matt such beautiful work and carpentry! Looks amazing. What would also be awesome is if you would do a thread on your trailer and share it with us as well! Your website is beautiful all should go and visit it. Keep up the wonderful work Sir.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Since picking up a new Xventure camp trailer for the Subaru, I decided to try my hand at a custom cabinet build since I have more space in the cargo area. I wanted something a bit different and more aesthetically pleasing than the every-day box, so I came up with the following.
If you'd like to see how the build was designed and built, check out the complete build at Blog: Drawer Build (and feel free to check out some of my photography on the main page while you're there!)

View attachment 115578 View attachment 115581

View attachment 115587 View attachment 115588
YOU ARE VERY TALENTED. Obviously you have the tool's, skills and love to build neat things. Wish you were my neighbor !

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE

View attachment 115578 View attachment 115581

View attachment 115587 View attachment 115588
Great photography too. Thanks for sharing the beauty of your work.

copperblack

Rank 0

Contributor I

KS
First Name
Tran
Last Name
Lany
For now, what I only have for back storage is a net-like which is Subaru Cargo Net- Side (Part No: F551SAG100) but it's just for the side I would love to also make something like that but with leather, finish to match my seats and maybe a little narrow. Do you have any stopper on the edge so it won't move that much?