• HTML tutorial
Michael

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Michael, I am not sure if this is where to ask this, but in the email introduction you said to PM if a Member status was not on my profile. It is not, so can you upgrade me? I assume that will open the map of members but if there is something else I need to do please let me know. Also, if this is not PM then let me know how that works also.
    Thanks Brent
    Michael, I got the emails when I joined with the Ultimate Pkg but I need to be upgraded on forums. Not seeing the orange member banner.
    Thanks, Mac
    Maccaneer
    Maccaneer
    I went back and did the activation again and it seems all good now! Thanks!
    Good evening fellow overlanders. As a recent recruit, I’m stoked to hear about everyone’s overland experiences. I’ve done several sections of the WABDR and am wondering which ones (if any) you have one in early winter. Same goes for Oregon BDR.
    Michael, Thank you for the welcome message. I couldn't find a way to reply to it so reaching out this way. Question, with membership is it a one time fee or is it annual?
    Hi Michael, So I have to thank for some of my inspiration to get out in to wild. That's cool thing!! My true passion for the out doors comes from a long life of camping. The rest of my inspiration comes from my two children how are on there own but with me on ever turn. Thanks you.
    hi Michael
    I watched your video about programming New Navigation App Just For (OB) and i think i can help with Commercial manufacturing
    To be a device
    Not just software
    Reactions: Michael
    Michael
    Michael
    I'm interested! Preliminary research say, "it's hard", but I'd love to discuss.
    Good Morning,
    I watched your video about getting electrical power in the rear compartment section of your Land Cruiser. Great video. Could you please let me know what brand/model circuit breakers you used? I'd like to do the same for my Jeep Wrangler. Good choice on the Blue Sea parts.
    Thanks, Durwin
    Hey Michael I am a new member 15029. Having issues seeing anyone else on the map. Just signed up so no emblem yet. Let me know if you can assist.
    Hey Michael. When is Off the Grid, and is it sold out? Do you have a link for the details. Haven’t found it myself yet. Thanks.
    Hi! Just discovered the site and am excited to get involved. I'm afraid I missed the recent meeting in San Leandro. Looking forward to the next one.
    Thanks for the welcome note Michael. Your videos have been a wealth of knowledge. I am excited to become part of this great community of folks interested in being in nature, exploring beautiful remote places, and talking about their rigs. Right up my alley!
    Thank you for the welcome message Michael. Was great to read your back ground story. I've enjoyed many of your youtube videos. Look forward to being a part of the OB community and hope to meet you in the future as well. T
    Nice to meet you Michael. I just joined OB and look forward to meeting you someday, perhaps at the next (Shaver Lake) off the grid rally if that's still ongoing. Thx for everything you're doing. I love watching your YouTube videos and will contribute when I have something worthwhile to share.
    Hi Michael,

Just recently joined Overland Bound after lurking for a bit. Excited to be a part of the community of overlanders! Will you be at Overland Expo East this fall? I plan to attend and volunteer and it would be great to meet you!
    Reactions: Michael
    *SOUL REBEL*
    *SOUL REBEL*
    I will be attending the East Expo as well. Maybe we could rally there together!
    Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the WEST REGION, OB#10895.

I live in SOCAL (Yorba Linda, Orange County) and I'm excited to be a part of the community. My buddy in Seattle, WA got me involved after we spent a week camping/hiking through Canada and the Northwest, so here I am.
    Thank you for creating what I honestly think is the greatest overlanding community, simply because it's the only of it's kind in my personal opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…