• HTML tutorial
AdventureWithDanan

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• I am member number 15805, i live in Fort Lauderdale. I would like to make contact with Danan. I cannot get member map to work , i receive messages that i am a guest and my member number is never recognized. When is next gathering? Bob
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Hey Bobby!

I’ll definitely check into this for you!

Before I go to HQ, I’d like to rule out a couple things first:

Are you logged in to OB using the same email that you used to become a member?

We’re you logged in to this email when you purchased your membership?
    New member, greetings form Jacksonville FL. I see at least one other member in my area in the posts below, still can't get the member map to work. Just wanted to say hey! Still figuring everything out.
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Hey backatcha!

We have been working on the member map, can you try it again (being logged in with the same email you purchased membership) and let me know if it’s resolved now?
    PVB'Runner
    PVB'Runner
    Hey J Ham from Jax Beach - I just joined up with Overland Bound. I'm in Ponte Vedra... Traded my Taco for a 4Runner this winter and new to Overlanding. Don't be a stranger.
    Thanks for the opportunity here, new member currently here in Brunswick Ga, we frequent Citrus County Fl. often. Looking forward to this adventure and attending some gatherings.
    Hello,
    Just wanted to introduce myself as a new OB member since you are the SE Ambassador. I am outside Augusta, GA and excited about new adventures!
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Hey hey! Glad to have you on board! I hope to see you out there!
    Hello from Fayetteville NC, I wanted to introduce my self and make contact with you , I just talked with Kent R, and he informed me that your my Regional Ambassador... i also talked to Michael about getting some handouts to pass out when i attend Jeep Rallies here in the Carolina's . If you have anything that will help i would apprecite it thanks. Jimmy Schantz
    Reactions: rls002
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Hey Jimmy!

Thanks for contacting me! I actually don't have any stickers left. I have to put in an order for more.

You can always get some inexpensive cards made with your member number on them!
    Hope all is well bro. Hope the new baby is doing well! I know you are probably one proud daddy! Just wanted to reach out and say hey!
    Reactions: John~SWNM
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Thanks man! I'm an EXTREMELY proud daddy! I'm super stressed out, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I appreciate your thoughts!
    Hey man - congrats on having a child! Nothing quite like having a kid of your own to experience the world with and teach things. It's when everything starts to make sense. Having a daughter is the best thing that ever happened in my life.
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Thanks so much @Road ! I cannot wait to bring her (and any future children of mine) on grand adventures of the world!

And congrats to you as well! I hear you’ve become our latest moderator on the forums.
    Reactions: Road
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…