• HTML tutorial
Michael

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hi Everyone, I'm a new member 8565 and just wanted to reach out to say hi. I came across an Overland Bound video and got hooked watching the gang having fun, so I just had to join. I live in Prescott, AZ. I enjoy exploring the back country in my 1988 FJ62 Land Cruiser.
    Cheers for now!
    Reactions: Chadlyb and Michael
    Michael
    Michael
    Cheers, and welcome to the crew! I'm checking to make sure your account is upgraded!
    LLMF - Lost Like a
    Mother F....r; hello. I’m glad I’m here. I’m dropping 32 yrs of old me for a new life. I am looking for peace, serenity, embracing brother and sisterhood and mostly love
    and respect of the land and past cultures. Too much hate in the world, too many chiefs trying to prove who’s in charge.
    Reactions: Chadlyb
    Michael
    Michael
    :) I guess knowing your lost is the first step to being found. It was for me! I hope we can play a part in finding a good path. Glad to have you. We certainly cultivate tolerance and respect here. Though I have been accused of being intolerant of people who are not generally nice or who derive pleasure from tearing down others. Welcome.
    Hi Michael...Newbie #8384 here! OB is the best! I have lurked for quite a bit and just joined yesterday. Curious though, I can’t seem to find any Ohio meet ups or specifics groups. I found the Indiana group, but nothing for the Buckeye state. I didn’t want to step on toes but if my searching is correct, I would gladly start the thread. Anyway- well done on OB. First class site and resources
    Reactions: Michael
    Michael
    Michael
    Thank you so much for joining! Id say start the conversation! There are a a lot of members in Ohio! Our own @Steve rolls around those parts and either he or @Overland-Indiana can let you know whats going on in the area!
    Hey Michael. Can one member have a contest between other members and give a prize for winning? Don't know if its allowed.
    Michael
    Michael
    That seems fine. The only thing we don't want is for-profit contests or exchanges without first connecting with us at OLB HQ info@overlandbound.com
    Hi Michael, just reaching out to get my account upgraded. This is Rawly OB member #7605. Looking forward to planning my first overlanding trip.
    Michael
    Michael
    Looks like you are all set! Welcome!
    I would like a Adventure Is Necessary sticker for my rig. Bit want a larger size, approx 30" wide. I am happy to make my own, but I didn't want to proceed without permission. I don't want to do any copy right infringement. If you have one that's available I would definitely be interested into looking at that. Thanks
    Michael
    Michael
    Hi there! No problem for personal use! Write to info@overlandbound.com and we can get you some source art! Cheers!
    as promised, here is a link on the auto up window mod. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/auto-up-window-mod.15277/

youll need a 1n4001 diode, soldering iron and a small screwdriver. the PCB is labeled where to add the diode and its orientation. takes roughly 30 minutes.

youre always welcome here in my shop, stop by anytime youre in the area.
    Michael
    Michael
    Awesome! Thank you for following up! I really appreciate it! We had a blast!
    Hello Michael. A few days ago, I posted a request to upgrade my forum status based on my recent membership (OB #4587), but still can't access member only stuff :) Also sent you an email regarding an item missing in my original swag order #9405. Would you be so kind as to look into this for me?

Thanks! Stuart
    Michael, I signed up for OTG as soon as I got the email, which was literally moments ago. However, during sign-up, the system wouldn't allow me to sign in with email address. I purchased a ticket as a guest as I didn't want to miss out. Just letting you know I'm already an OB member, so if you're sending out anything for guests, please save the letter/coin/etc for an actual guest. Thanks again and so pumped!

-Jon
    I do have a question for you. That is, how do husband and wife each with rigs join up? Is it each vehicle? Each person or household?
    My wife has her 4runner and I have a Tacoma. We would both like to join.
    Hello Michael. ce4460 here. When can I sign up for off the grid 2017. I know there will be a demand and don't want to miss out.
    Are you making it out on the OB Pacific Northwest Trail Run – 2017 Edition this year?
    I just watched the video on the Overland Bound it's amazing on how you put it all together and knowing that people are there for each other :). I would love to have an Overland Bound even happen in West Virginia or near the area I'm at which would be great. I know a lot of people would love to explore the world more and it never gets old :)
    Hey Michael,
    I am shipment #9108
    Any way you could update my account with my badge number?
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…