• HTML tutorial
Michael

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hi Michael,
    Do you have a source for vinyl coated 3/16" stainless steel cable? I can't seem to find stainless that's coated.
    I'm attempting to build some limb risers.
    Much appreciated.

Kyle
    Hey Michael not 100% sure if should post this here, but my badge# is 3466. Thanks for all the content on this site.
    My wife and I just bought our pack. We are extremely excited to start overlanding. I'm curious what you mean by your emblem to view member forums and what not. Does the package we paid for not include a emblem?

thank you
    So given a ~3" lift on my 80 series, would a DC Drive shaft be appropriate? I seem to get some noise when decelerating, especially down hill and forums suggested this as the fix, the DC that is..
    J
    Juan rojas
    Does the kit change something to the ride on road want to upgrade my suspension too
    Michael -

Is there a way for the alert emails that come to my email to include the post? Sometimes it is easier to read the post in email, rather than to log into the site to see the followed thread.
    Reactions: Tahoe
    Tahoe
    Tahoe
    Ditto, otherwise I end up just turning off the email.
    Hi Michael I think I am doing this correct, I just got "Two Overland Bound Emblems: New Member" and if I understand your email correctly I suppose to post my request in the account upgrade sticky post under General Discussion. to have my account upgraded your account!

I think I might have met you today at Black Diamond Café in Emeryville

Thank for the help
    Jim
    Hi Michael,

I've posted in the new member forum and emailed the help section of the website, but no one has responded to activate my member number 3881 so I can access the forum, map and calendar for members. Can you please help me with this. Thanks!
    Reactions: Michael
    Michael
    Michael
    Yes! I'll do this now! Where did you post (Help?) Just curious what channel did not work for you!
    Hi Michael,
    I'm new to overloading and live in the Bay Area. I'm looking to adventure and am wondering if there are group adventures that i can tag along with. Do you think the Forum is the best spot to look for trips or is there another spot on the website to find trips. I'm having a hard time "overcoming inertia" and just want to "get out there!!"

thanks for your help and great website,
    Robb
    Michael
    Michael
    Look at the Overland Trips Downloadable! Also, you can ask in the regional sections too!
    Hi Micheal,
    My first impression about this site is great. I have some idea's about some changes at your site you may be interested in.
    So what is the right way to go now?
    Love the site I have an idea it may not be new but here we go a phone app but not just any phone app one will an embedded off line map and routes and auto mapping.
    Michael
    Michael
    I love this idea! Do you have expertise in this area? Maybe just PM me some feature ideas? Like I said...love it!
    Hello and thanks for creating this forum/site. and reading into your bio. Its is amazing funny thing is a grew up in city but my family spent every weekend outdoors. I am divorced with my son and recently single once again and Its awesome to know I m not alone. Lets explore together someday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…