OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

• HTML tutorial
SimplyLesa
SimplyLesa
I kinda wish the maps made more sense. I have difficulty finding reviews. I have never seen members on that part of the map. I don't understand the plan function... tried to use it.
Yes, I now update the app on my phone weekly. I occasionally have access to wifi and have tried the online version a little - perhaps maps make more sense on the computer

I wish I could connect better with others. Hardly anyone in my homebase area. When traveling I don't see a way to find others nearby me
Corrie
Corrie
Great feedback - Do you feel like a 10 minute tutorial on the map would be beneficial? We are putting together tutorials both written and video, plus we are starting to route out better user on boarding the first time you log in.

Would like to hear what you think would work best for you!
SimplyLesa
SimplyLesa
Yes Corrie. Short video tutorials would be great. Also - I would love to see scheduled OB meet n greets at Expo's and events.
When i did traffic volunteer at Overland Expo West - I flagged vehicles into the campground. I would ask first and touch each emblem or high 5 the driver/ owner as a comraderie/ respect thing!
I've been on the road since April (tired today) only met 2 OB members on whole trip and I taught classes at OE!
SimplyLesa
SimplyLesa
Oh and Corrie, I wish my profile could say that I am from/ home base: ____(Witch Well AZ,) and I am traveling:____ or near this town or something...I think that info about us would be kewl
Corrie
Corrie
Great feedback Lesa. I'll circle back on the tutorials when they are ready, and I'm passing the other requests on. I love the one about Home Base + Currently Traveling To.
Lief_WJ
Lief_WJ
Free gas coupons would be great!
  • Haha
Reactions: Corrie
Corrie
Corrie
NathanPAnderson
NathanPAnderson
A photography feed would be cool. Overlander’s alternative to IG.
Amanda C
Amanda C
It would be great if we had a way to search members by vehicle, make, model, year then we could reach out and ask questions to someone who has the same vehicle, this could save a lot of time when trying to get answers, not only for tools, but things like what bull bar will fit, which shocks fit etc. Sometime with older vehicles it can be difficult identifying aftermarket accessories.
Lief_WJ
Lief_WJ
Great idea
Amanda C
Amanda C
Hi Lief_WJ,

Glad you like it and also it could help with assisting trouble shhoting mechanical issues and repairs. I am at presnt trying to find GMC Sierra 1500 2003 owner hwo could tell me what size hex,wrench,sockets to carry for my Trail Tool Roll, there must be at least 1 or more member who has the same truck and same generation out there?
Corrie
Corrie
Great idea @Amanda C - bumping this up toward the top for planning!
Lief_WJ
Lief_WJ
If it were me I'd get a full set pack it and forget about it. Tools never expire, they just get lost!