OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

• HTML tutorial
Explorador
Explorador
Before the mods suggestions; what is the purpose of the build? I think you need to figured that out before you start buying stuff, you don't want to over build or underbuild. What trails, terrain, nature are around you. Just the proper set of tires according to the terrain can allow the Runner to take you places with ease, just m2c...
Gunga_galunga
Gunga_galunga
I’m thinking general overlanding on easy to moderate trails. I just put on some 275 k02’s. Do I need better suspension? I’m a rookie, but I’ve been told stock suspension can overheat and fail on trails.
Gunga_galunga
Gunga_galunga
Camping is also a priority. I’m cool ground camping for now, but I’d like a roof top tent in the nearish future….
Explorador
Explorador
Usually suspension tend to overheat if you are in a location like mood, open road that you can go faster for long periods of times, a good suspension can transform a good vehicle in a better one.
Explorador
Explorador
If there is no budget you can get a better suspension otherwise you are fine for now. I think this is what you should do, enjoy the truck, learn how the truck behave in the trail, learn how to wheel with your truck then you can start replacing parts as you find there limitations. I know is exciting to buy new parts but will be more exiting if you buy the mods that you know will make a difference for you while wheeling. Go out, learn the capabilities of your truck and have fun.