• HTML tutorial
Motomikeca

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Looking forward to our next Mojave Trail Guardian event next weekend. There are still a few spots available, we will see you out there!
    We are SEMA bound!! Looking forward to experiencing all the new gear and fantastic builds.
    Motomikeca
    Motomikeca
    Looking forward to another successful Trail Guardian event next weekend. There are still spots available, we will she you out there!
    Trail Guardian duties set and ready for tomorrow. We have a great group at Thomas place ready to complete the task at hand. Bobs group complete the first task on the way in from 0 this morning.
    Mojave Trail Guardian is this week!!Looks like we are all set to have great weather with great people having fun giving back in one of the most beautiful desert landscapes. We still do need a few more sign ups, head over to the rally point if you have any interest. We will see you out there!!!
    COUNT DOWN!!! Looking forward to finalizing the Kessler Ranch project with my crew. Mojave Trail Guardian is October 15th and there is plenty of work to be done throughout the preserve and plenty of spots left. If you have any interest in contributing your time, sign up on the rally point.
    Another successful Mojave Trail Guardian!!! My crew at the barn on Kessler Ranch worked so hard all day, I couldn’t have asked for a better group. Thank you to all. I’m Looking forward to barn completion in the fall.
    Death Valley Trail Guardian was a huge success! As a great hardworking team we completed 2400’ of fencing at the Racetrack to keep vehicles off the Playa. Great connections were made with NPS for future trail guardian events in death Valley. Now it’s time to Gear up for Mojave trail Guardian 4-22
    Reactions: Michael
    Michael
    Michael
    Thank you so much for all of your efforts and for leading by example! Great work!
    Mojave trail guardian was another huge success
    Reactions: MSD and El-Dracho
    Motomikeca
    Motomikeca
    Death Valley trail guardian was a huge success, 2400’ of fencing installed at the racetrack. Great connections made with NPS for future Guardian events in Death Valley. But for now gearing up for Mojave trail guardian April 22th.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…