• HTML tutorial
KD7WCD

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Heading up to the Rim to help my parents with an unexpected RV problem. Unplanned trip but any reason to get out into the woos is a good one.
    KD7WCD
    KD7WCD
    Will have the ham radio on if anyone in central AZ wants to call out. Will be listening to simplex and monitoring Rim Link repeaters.
    Got to spend the day exploring off the beaten path up on the Chief Joseph Hiway. Traversed Bald Ridge at the top of the pass.

Going into the Park tomorrow (Yellowstone). Not too many off reading options there, but the geyser basin is a must see for the 10 year old.
    Our time is up in the Durango and Silverton area. Traveling to Denver for a couple of days with friends then heading up the Front Rang.
    Reactions: shaepa
    KD7WCD
    KD7WCD
    It was cold and rainy. The snow melt is still on in the hills above, so the rivers are pretty swollen, and all the little waterfalls are going. Being from the desert, that was all a real treat.
    Reactions: Kent R
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Thanks we will be there in August
    KD7WCD
    KD7WCD
    Oh yeah. If you have the time and means take the train from Durango to Silverton. You'll get to see country you really can't access any other way other than hard-core hiking. We even saw a bear.
    Stuck in Maryland. Flew in to visit the Mother in law and have no wheels to go exploring.

Can't wait to get back home to AZ.
    Home for now.
    KD7WCD
    KD7WCD
    In Maryland. Flew here so stuck at the mother-in-law's with no ride to go exploring. Sad but for the family. Will be happy to get back to the dessert in a few days.
    Packing up for a little weekend trip. Last camping trip before school starts back on Monday.
    Unloaded the rig and now just have I to clean up the gear and get it ready to go for the next trip. Now what for the next trip?
    Our week of perpetual motion has ended. I can kick off the shoes, sit on the couch and pet the dogs..... Once I get the rig unloaded
    Spent last night up on Little Reservoir above Beaver,UT. at 7372'. We dropped down 5272' and gained around 30° F. Viva Las Vegas! Last day on the trip then heading home.
    Just spent two days exploring Dinosaur National Monument. Camped along the Green River below the split in the mountain. Heading southwest from here to camp in favourite spot up in the mountain above Beaver, UT.
    Spending the night in Green River after a great drive from Monument Valley up though Moab to the shadow of the Rockies. Heading further North tomorrow. Hopefully fining some more dinosaur tracks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…