Latest activity

  • ThundahBeagle
    Nice GMC 's, and nice Hawk
  • ThundahBeagle
    On my Hawk (bought April 2018), I've broken the turnbuckles and had the camper bounce around, have moved it to a second truck, and so...
  • ThundahBeagle
    Influencers and YouTubers probably get asked by way of the comments section or PM's a lot more than in person. Them being asked would...
  • ThundahBeagle
    ThundahBeagle replied to the thread Tires.
    Probably your best choice given the types of road you stated you go down. Plus these will not affect your fuel economy anywhere near...
  • ThundahBeagle
    ThundahBeagle reacted to Jeepmedic46's post in the thread Tires with Like Like.
    I think I’m going to go with the Yokohama Geolander A/T4. I saw them on a Wilderness and they look like they will work for me.
  • MOAK
    MOAK replied to the thread Tires.
    I was a BFG fanboy since the late 70s. Then two sets of E rated 285 Generals which were outstanding. Now? I needed an E tire with a 128...
  • MOAK
    The question is however, people, influencers/youtubers, like to claim that they get asked by everyone all the time, how much their set...
  • eroyar23
    eroyar23 reacted to bear_den_overland's post in the thread Swag Tents with Like Like.
    Is anyone using a swag? Are they so popular in Australia due to less rain? I thought it may be nice to use one in the winter. My...
  • eroyar23
    eroyar23 replied to the thread Swag Tents.
    I've had two. The first one was a Kodiak canvas that worked pretty good just a little small for me but might work for you. I now use a...
  • cruiseroutfit
    cruiseroutfit replied to the thread Pony Express.
    Very cool. Sadly the Ibapah Store is no longer operating making fuel along that section quite difficult. Fortunately there are some fuel...
  • cruiseroutfit
    cruiseroutfit reacted to bear_den_overland's post in the thread Pony Express with Like Like.
    We started in Saint Joseph and made it to maybe western Nevada. We linked up many of the drop stations. We were on motorbikes too...
  • Cj2atruck
    sponsoŕd by on X offroad, Tread Lightly, Mountain West Recreation Alliance and many others...
  • Jeepmedic46
    Jeepmedic46 replied to the thread Tires.
    I think I’m going to go with the Yokohama Geolander A/T4. I saw them on a Wilderness and they look like they will work for me.
  • El-Dracho
    In two weeks from today, we will be arriving in Ohrdruf. I am looking forward to it and to seeing you all. As is tradition, it might...
  • El-Dracho
    El-Dracho reacted to TexasLandman's post in the thread HF with Like Like.
    That’s a nice set up. I’m shooting for my General license over here (I’ll get there… ). Just need to get off my duff. My company...