Zulu Molle Visor Panel

• HTML tutorial

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I have had one for about close to two years. One of the best things I have gotten for my truck. For the price hard to beat. Good build quality and have had zero issues with mine !

Reactions: Dirty Ape

Dirty Ape

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springboro, Ohio, United States
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I have had one for about close to two years. One of the best things I have gotten for my truck. For the price hard to beat. Good build quality and have had zero issues with mine !
Yeah I’d been eyeing them, saw some cheaper designs but felt the quality on this one was worth a few extra bucks. My wife asked why I always have to buy stuff that makes me buy more stuff to put in it! Haha!

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Yeah I’d been eyeing them, saw some cheaper designs but felt the quality on this one was worth a few extra bucks. My wife asked why I always have to buy stuff that makes me buy more stuff to put in it! Haha!
Yeah I here you on the cheaper ones my buddy had a cheap version on Amazon and it didn't hold up long. Also I have a similar experience with buying mods, last was the switch pro lol.

Reactions: Dirty Ape

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Been looking at them too. Just not to sure they will fit my TJ
They should they have alot of adjustment to them. Had them on a f150 that had some pretty big visors, tried them on wife's Kia and fit well and it lives on my ram. I would guess that it should fit. Idk where you live but if it is near me you could use mine to test fit and see before you buy if you would like.

Reactions: Dunnage Garage

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

They should they have alot of adjustment to them. Had them on a f150 that had some pretty big visors, tried them on wife's Kia and fit well and it lives on my ram. I would guess that it should fit. Idk where you live but if it is near me you could use mine to test fit and see before you buy if you would like.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm in Nebraska.

Dirty Ape

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Curious what tax/fees they'd tack onto a $40 item? I sell a lot of Vinyl off of the Discogs website to Canada, I usually put value at $5 for everything to keep any kind of duty low...no idea what it actually ends up.

JimInBC

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Southern Vancouver Island
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Freer
Member #

As an example I ordered 2 of the Canadian patches from Overland Bound. There was 15.00 CAD extra in taxes and duty. I will pay it sometimes but do my best to get things here. I do so little I have not looked up the details of the rules so am not sure how all things are treated.

Dirty Ape

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

That's steep! I have had many fun off-road adventures in Canada, but none out your way. Mostly Northern Ontario which is lovely...hope to make out into Western Canada at some point, beautiful country out there!

JimInBC

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Southern Vancouver Island
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Freer
Member #

That it is, the island is a mixed paradise. But so is Northern ontario. Have had many paddling adventures there. Around Killarney and Lake Superior.