Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
So I got an 04 liberty, love it, crawls like a goat. Is my daily driver and only off road rig I got. It is lifted, locked and all the usual stuff, great for trails and more. I do wish to get bigger tires (Which I won a free set upto $800) but to do so means, re gearing, which for liberty is expensive labor costs, so when I do the new gears I am locking the front diff (only rear locked now). I also will go from my 3" to4.5-5" lift. While an o4 it just hit 100K miles so I feel I got plenty left in her.....

Am looking for a small trailer, say mini truck bed sized, to haul more stuff...LOL

Thought about a wrangler or cherokee but while they both have advantages, I love my Libby and its size.

What about you?IMG_4628a.JPG

Robert Jordan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Grass Valley, CA
Member #

I've got my 07 FJ and while it is set up fairly well I wish I had plenty more cash for things like a rear swing out tire carrier bumper, RTT, Exhaust, skids etc etc. It will happen but probably not be finished until I'm around 60-70 hahaha. For now she does the trick.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I've got my 07 FJ and while it is set up fairly well I wish I had plenty more cash for things like a rear swing out tire carrier bumper, RTT, Exhaust, skids etc etc. It will happen but probably not be finished until I'm around 60-70 hahaha. For now she does the trick.
LOL! I hear ya, Jeep is Just Empty Every Pocket.......Your lucky in that there is aftermarket stuff for your rig, I fell in love with a rig soccer moms use and thus almost no after market stuff, BUT I got a fantastic fab guy and a long list of "to Do's", waiting on the cash...

Jim

Robert Jordan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Grass Valley, CA
Member #

LOL! I hear ya, Jeep is Just Empty Every Pocket.......Your lucky in that there is aftermarket stuff for your rig, I fell in love with a rig soccer moms use and thus almost no after market stuff, BUT I got a fantastic fab guy and a long list of "to Do's", waiting on the cash...

Jim
I used to be in the Jeep world so I know all about what you are saying...$80k into my 87 YJ and you could hardly tell. Here is a few pics of my beloved YJ before she was stolen.

FB_IMG_1532036784098.jpg FB_IMG_1532036789552.jpg FB_IMG_1532036793850.jpg FB_IMG_1532036815703.jpg FB_IMG_1532036826171.jpg

Robert Jordan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Grass Valley, CA
Member #

Well the thieves knew what to steal, did they catch them?

Jim
It was jealous and spiteful family members and my ex business partner from my Jeep shop in Placerville. Nothing much I could do about it. He utilized his Car Dealers License, slapped a bogus lien on it etc etc...Ran all the proper channels just because he and my uncle were jealous.