YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE.

• HTML tutorial

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Snip20190526_1.png

As part of the forum clean up and follow up to make the European Forums match both the new regional structure and the existing regions on all the forums Michael created Top Europe Forums.

Within each of these Top Forums are three sub-threads added to every Europe region.

They are:
X Region Roll Call
X Region News, Events, QA
Everything Else X Region.

The Top Forums were closed to new messages and it was my job to move the existing messages / conversations from the top forum into the Sub Threads for each region.
Due to limited internet access I failed to get the messages / conversations moved quickly and this resulted in a number of members reporting the inability to post or reply to threads due to insufficient privileges.

All messages have now been moved into the appropriate sub threads so everyone should now be able to post new threads and reply to threads within these sub forums. The Top Europe Forums will continue to be closed to new messages.

Please note the changes being made within the Regional Forums is something that members have been asking for and OB HQ continue to listen and make improvements.

If anyone is still having issues regarding the forums please message me and we can get it resolved quickly.