Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

Last week we camped out close to Yosemite since the rest of the family had never been. All in all it was a great trip. Everyone was in awe of how beautiful and impressive the views are. Not the typical overlanding trip but everyone should experience Yosemite at least once in their life.

Attachments

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Last week we camped out close to Yosemite since the rest of the family had never been. All in all it was a great trip. Everyone was in awe of how beautiful and impressive the views are. Not the typical overlanding trip but everyone should experience Yosemite at least once in their life.
Did you make it to the the east side of the mountains? Far less crowded and so many places to explore. I’ve been here a little over a week and plan to hang around into September. The weather has been great!

Reactions: Kozysnack

elromero3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

We didn’t go that far East. We found a place close to our campground called rainbow pool and hung there since we only had a couple days to be there. I wanted to show them the “main attractions” so we stayed on the valley floor lol

Reactions: ZombieCat