Wichita, KS
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Soldani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KSØTOR
Thanks Kyle! Do you have a field line golden or one of the fuzzy ones?

Re trailers, we are actually going back to tents, so this guy is up for sale. We enjoyed the base camp for 3 years, though!
He's a pure field line, very dark like yours and a sleek coat with a slim build.

Ah I see, DM me if you guys get closer to selling (or perhaps already for sale). I'd be interested to look through it.

TGF

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lunenburg, MA
Member #

We have two. Both field lines. My wife does agility, field work and some obedience with them. Awesome dogs as you know! I will message you a link to the trailer.

GXAndy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

3265 Cauble Road, Salisbury, NC, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Linker
Member #

May not be the pace, but here goes: How’s LR ownership? I have been looking at a 09 FFRR or an LR3, but am apprehensive on pulling the trigger... so afraid of buying a money pit... I am mechanically inclined, but, still...

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

TGF

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lunenburg, MA
Member #

May not be the pace, but here goes: How’s LR ownership? I have been looking at a 09 FFRR or an LR3, but am apprehensive on pulling the trigger... so afraid of buying a money pit... I am mechanically inclined, but, still...
Mine is 13 years old, so it's a little challenging to separate age issues from LR issues. Others have said that post Tata acquisition that the quality really went up. An LR3 may be a totally different prospect. We also have an '11 RR full size. It's a great truck and electrical gremlins at times is about the only issue we've had that's coming to mind. I love the Disco too, but it has needed some work.

Last edited: