Launch Member

Traveler III

Missoula County, Montana, United States
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
S.
Member #

I bought this last December to give me an option when not feeling like driving my Jeep Tj..(health problems)..and I've been doing a little here and a little there..removed 3rd seat and built storage box..spacer lift..new soft 8s and bfgs ..she has a 4.7...she's very comfortable to drive even with mods..has smaller temporary roof rack and a set of hella lights ..need to finish bumper and skid plates...rear bumper and swinging gate asap,..hitting Colorado in about 4 weeks so very very busy to get her and me happy....later! Dusty

PetfishEric

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Knoxville, TN
Member #

I was actually thinking about one of those a few months back because of the size and V8 but I couldn't bring myself to getting rid of the Ramcharger. Keep building and posting.

Contributor I

Nice! I wonder why more don't use this platform...
. A lil more progress
I have a 2008 Grand Cherokee 3.0L diesel overland edition and was wondering if you have found anyone that makes a uniball upper control arm?

I bought this last December to give me an option when not feeling like driving my Jeep Tj..(health problems)..and I've been doing a little here and a little there..removed 3rd seat and built storage box..spacer lift..new soft 8s and bfgs ..she has a 4.7...she's very comfortable to drive even with mods..has smaller temporary roof rack and a set of hella lights ..need to finish bumper and skid plates...rear bumper and swinging gate asap,..hitting Colorado in about 4 weeks so very very busy to get her and me happy....later! Dusty
. A lil more progress
I was actually thinking about one of those a few months back because of the size and V8 but I couldn't bring myself to getting rid of the Ramcharger. Keep building and posting.

Reactions: JMY24 and ElDusto

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Very cool man!! I've tossed around the idea of a Commander when I get rid of my XJ.

ElDusto

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Dusty
Last Name
S.
Member #

Well I've had some major set backs ...i picked it up from shop that put a muffler on it and it was stuck in 4w low...crept over to dealer and it has 33 codes on it and we are supposed to leave for Colorado in two weeks for 14 days...stressed and angry doesn't even scratch the surface ...ugh

Reactions: SLO Rob

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Well I've had some major set backs ...i picked it up from shop that put a muffler on it and it was stuck in 4w low...crept over to dealer and it has 33 codes on it and we are supposed to leave for Colorado in two weeks for 14 days...stressed and angry doesn't even scratch the surface ...ugh

Oh man... Good luck.. Hope you get it resolved!

Reactions: ElDusto

ElDusto

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Dusty
Last Name
S.
Member #

Well after a huge riggamaroo and the dealer trying to replace the transfer case ...I was reading another forum and the guy had same problems do I did what he did and replaced the transfer case motor and she is back in business...which is perfect because we are heading to southwest Colorado in the very early morning for a 11 day trip we have been planning and I really didn't want to do it with out low range...all is good in my world and I'm feeling great!

Reactions: WCO_Ryan