Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

The X-Bull recovery tracks are on sale on Amazon for $79.99. That's a great price, I have been watching them for a while and the price fluctuates between $110 and $90, this is the cheapest I have seen it.

Reactions: Desert Runner

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

The X-Bull recovery tracks are on sale on Amazon for $79.99. That's a great price, I have been watching them for a while and the price fluctuates between $110 and $90, this is the cheapest I have seen it.
X-Bull direct sells on eBay. I believe they unload overstock there as I have bought 2 pairs for <$65 though they were only in black. No tax, free shipping. I have not seen it there in a while though.

I recently bought Boar Off-road for $79.90. They were available in many colors (I got blue). I’ve compared them to my X-Bulls & they are identical. (So is the bag except it’s orange instead of black & has a different brand label). I expect they are all out of the same manufacturer in China.

I haven’t had much use of mine but someone I know with heavy usage bought them after breaking his MaxTracks & says he hasn’t noticed much difference. Albeit, they don’t stack as compactly & the handles aren’t quite as comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Desert Runner
S

SubeeBen

I purchased 2 sets of x-bull on eBay for $ 72 $ change. Love them haven’t had to use them but still way cheaper than the other brands. Even if I only use them once to get me out still worth it.

MPLUTO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Sammamish, WA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FDA
Saw Lightway brand on eBay for $70, appear to be the same thing too. Laugh at the fact they claim to have a 5 year warranty.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: RainGoat