Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
TearDrops NW 5’x8’ Scout Trailer, 1,400 lbs. base weight. Ready to go explore, this is the trailer for you. Sleep in comfort inside the fully insulated walls and roof on the Queen-sized (80”) tri fold memory foam mattress. Inside cabinetry with ample storage, electrical outlets (110v, 12v and USB), lighting and Fantastic Fan with multi speed fan and rain sensor.

Fully boxed steel frame with Max Coupler, BFG AT K/O 2 (30x9.5), expanded steel cargo area and polyethylene tongue box with single Gp 24 deep cycle battery in battery box, ZAMP outlet for portable solar panels, rear frame stabilizers (removable for travel), tongue jack (removable for travel), jeep style steel fenders, 10” electric trailer brakes, 2” bike receiver at rear of trailer, full size spare tire (BFG AT K/O 2).

Anodized aluminum side panels with powder coated roof (insulated), 2 doors with exterior light above each door, and large galley hatch that serves as weather protection when open.

Galley is open design ready for your customization with area for refrigerator, cabinets and/or drawers. Countertop with upper cabinets installed, 5-gallon water container, galley hatch light, 110v, 12v and USB electrical outlets and battery management system. 13.3 lb. side mounted propane tank and powder coated roof crossbars and brackets to hold your awning, roof rack or RTT.

My 4-cylinder Subaru Outback pulled this trailer without issues. Trailer in excellent condition. I have used this trailer in summer and winter (rainy and snowy) conditions and it has been an outstanding performer. I have never had any water issues from the day I received it new from TearDrops NW, this trailer is built solid. I am going in a different route, 4-wheel pop-up camper, for longer duration adventures. Great shape, stored in my garage (95% of the time) when not in use.

$16,000 ready for your immediate use during the upcoming adventure months.

Subi.JPGExterior 1.JPGExterior 2.JPGExterior 4.JPGInterior 1.JPGInterior 2.JPGInterior 3.JPGInterior 4.JPGInterior 5.JPGGalley 1.JPGGalley 2.JPGGalley 3.JPGGalley 4.JPGGalley 5.JPGGalley 6.JPGGalley 7.JPGBox Exterior.JPGBox.jpgSolar plug.JPGHitch reciever.JPGTank 1.JPGTank 2.JPGSpare tire.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KAIONE

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Sweet trailer! There is a LOT to like about the design and simplicity.....good luck with the sale, super reasonable price in my opinion.

Reactions: Terry Pickens
U

UgotWheelz

I might be interested mom’s house is finally selling and I need to get something immediately but not finding anything locally in Portland Oregon it’s a bit further than I really wanted to travel but perhaps we can note and go Chiate something

TearDrops NW 5’x8’ Scout Trailer, 1,400 lbs. base weight. Ready to go explore, this is the trailer for you. Sleep in comfort inside the fully insulated walls and roof on the Queen-sized (80”) tri fold memory foam mattress. Inside cabinetry with ample storage, electrical outlets (110v, 12v and USB), lighting and Fantastic Fan with multi speed fan and rain sensor.

Fully boxed steel frame with Max Coupler, BFG AT K/O 2 (30x9.5), expanded steel cargo area and polyethylene tongue box with single Gp 24 deep cycle battery in battery box, ZAMP outlet for portable solar panels, rear frame stabilizers (removable for travel), tongue jack (removable for travel), jeep style steel fenders, 10” electric trailer brakes, 2” bike receiver at rear of trailer, full size spare tire (BFG AT K/O 2).

Anodized aluminum side panels with powder coated roof (insulated), 2 doors with exterior light above each door, and large galley hatch that serves as weather protection when open.

Galley is open design ready for your customization with area for refrigerator, cabinets and/or drawers. Countertop with upper cabinets installed, 5-gallon water container, galley hatch light, 110v, 12v and USB electrical outlets and battery management system. 13.3 lb. side mounted propane tank and powder coated roof crossbars and brackets to hold your awning, roof rack or RTT.

My 4-cylinder Subaru Outback pulled this trailer without issues. Trailer in excellent condition. I have used this trailer in summer and winter (rainy and snowy) conditions and it has been an outstanding performer. I have never had any water issues from the day I received it new from TearDrops NW, this trailer is built solid. I am going in a different route, 4-wheel pop-up camper, for longer duration adventures. Great shape, stored in my garage (95% of the time) when not in use.

View attachment 222865View attachment 222866View attachment 222867View attachment 222868View attachment 222869View attachment 222870View attachment 222871View attachment 222872View attachment 222873View attachment 222874View attachment 222875View attachment 222876View attachment 222877View attachment 222878View attachment 222879View attachment 222880View attachment 222881View attachment 222882View attachment 222884View attachment 222885View attachment 222886View attachment 222887View attachment 222888

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
I might be interested mom’s house is finally selling and I need to get something immediately but not finding anything locally in Portland Oregon it’s a bit further than I really wanted to travel but perhaps we can note and go Chiate something
I can discuss delivery, I can meet somewhere in the middle like Boise, ID or ?

Reactions: KAIONE
U

UgotWheelz

View attachment 222865View attachment 222866View attachment 222867View attachment 222868View attachment 222869View attachment 222870View attachment 222871View attachment 222872View attachment 222873View attachment 222874View attachment 222875View attachment 222876View attachment 222877View attachment 222878View attachment 222879View attachment 222880View attachment 222881View attachment 222882View attachment 222884View attachment 222885View attachment 222886View attachment 222887View attachment 222888
Do you still have the Bean I’ve been looking around locally for something that had a bathroom something a little bit bigger. The lady friend insists we have a shower and a bathroom but I just can’t find anything off-road capable. I found a few that are slightly lifted but when you look underneath and realize that they’re not off-road capable. There’s another Bean posted in the same forum it’s a lot closer but the poster is not responding. so if it’s still available shoot me a private message we’ll chat a little further.