• HTML tutorial

Overland Rich

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA
Member #

Hello All,

I am looking for a Patriot Campers X1 2018 or newer. Looking for one with the air bag suspension. Preferably with the kids room but I'm sure I can probably order one of those from Aus.

DM me if you have one you have been thinking about selling. I'm in Nor Cal but willing to travel a fair way for the right unit.

Thanks!

SixOverland

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Riverside, CA, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WD6IQX
Service Branch
Army [ABN] 01-05
From what I understand, there may be a brand new X1 due to arrive at Exploration Outfitters in May... where the new owner backed out. Give EO a call and see if it’s been snatched up or not.
Grant
Six Overland
YouTube.com/sixoverland

Overland Rich

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA
Member #

From what I understand, there may be a brand new X1 due to arrive at Exploration Outfitters in May... where the new owner backed out. Give EO a call and see if it’s been snatched up or not.
Grant
Six Overland
YouTube.com/sixoverland
Hey Grant thanks for the heads up and love your videos by the way. I haven't been able to see a patriot in real life yet to see if it would work well for my family. My plan was to buy a used one to try it out for the summer while keeping our other set up and then make the call and if we love the patriot then order a new one with all the bells and whistles. At the new price and the cost of a drive from CA to Oklahoma and back that would be a lot to put down for a test. I'd love to actually see one in person but haven't been able to find one in Northern CA to check out.

SixOverland

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Riverside, CA, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WD6IQX
Service Branch
Army [ABN] 01-05
Grant
Six Overland
YouTube.com/sixoverland
Hey Grant thanks for the heads up and love your videos by the way. I haven't been able to see a patriot in real life yet to see if it would work well for my family. My plan was to buy a used one to try it out for the summer while keeping our other set up and then make the call and if we love the patriot then order a new one with all the bells and whistles. At the new price and the cost of a drive from CA to Oklahoma and back that would be a lot to put down for a test. I'd love to actually see one in person but haven't been able to find one in Northern CA to check out.
If you were able to make it to SoCal, we’d be glad to give you a tour. There’s also a Patriot Campers USA owners group on FB that many prospective owners join. There are a few owners in NorCal that you could find there.
Thanks for the kudos on the videos! We appreciate the support and all likes, shares and subscribes are appreciated! :)