Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marana, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Duarte
Member #

I know it might be a stretch but if anyone bought one and ended up not liking it, I’d be willing to buy it from you.

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

You might want to get on the mailing list for Gazelle at Ardisam . I received an email from them yesterday indicating ten in stock @ $579 but checked this morning and they're gone. I purchased one of Gazelle's G6 deluxe gazebos from them a week or so back. Great pricing (10% discount for vets), quick shipping and excellent customer service (missing one of the door poles and they shipped a replacement out immediately with no hassle).

Reactions: Old Tanker

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

What huachuca said. Currently, the T4 and T4 overland edition are expected some time between "now and October" according to their sales people. I got the email notification about the T4 plus yesterday morning and snagged one (really want the T4, but worst case I'll have both). They were sold out about 3 hours later. I actually set an alert on my phone to let me know if I get an email from Gazelle. :)

xtremeJoe

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Redwood City, CA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Prodan
I got the T3 and T4. The T4 is a much better size, but doesn't fit in the Jeep very well. Have to rest on the center console which makes things really inconvenient.

I would consider selling the T4 for the right price. Bought it last year, used maybe 7-10 nights. Might make do with T3 or go a different way as I'm sleeping in the Jeep much more often when solo (which is 95% of the time nowadays).