Launch Member

Traveler III

Franklin, NC, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Looking to buy a 270 degree or "Batwing" awning for my rig. I'm not rich, lol, so if someone has one that they are willing to let go of reasonably priced, please let me know. I live in NC, but have been known to drive hundreds of miles for a good deal :)

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Have you looked at the inexpensive options? Overland Pros has one for $425

Razorwalker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Franklin, NC, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Have you looked at the inexpensive options? Overland Pros has one for $425

Yeah, I have checked them out. That is my last resort if I can not find a decent used one. It's still kinda out of my budget, but may have to go that route if nothing else presents itself. Thank you for the information though :)

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
I have one with full sides that I just bought off Amazon...looking at a new RTT that would integrate a different style awning, so I am trying to sell mine.

based on your above post, my $500 may be more than you want to spend, but with the sides, I think it is a good price but of course we would need to meet somewhere. I have never had the sides out of the bag, and have only opened the awning once since mounting it on my Jeep.

PeterPaul

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Diego
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Storniolo
Member #

Looking to buy a 270 degree or "Batwing" awning for my rig. I'm not rich, lol, so if someone has one that they are willing to let go of reasonably priced, please let me know. I live in NC, but have been known to drive hundreds of miles for a good deal :)
We're buying a trailer that has the Oztent foxwing awning on it that I will be selling. Let me know if you're interested.

PeterPaul

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Diego
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Storniolo
Member #

We're buying a trailer that has the Oztent foxwing awning on it that I will be selling. Let me know if you're interested.
I also am selling a new in the box driverside Batwing for 600.00 but the Foxwing will be half that amount.