US Rocky Mountain WTB 1st gen tacoma or 3rd gen 4Runner

• HTML tutorial

powderhounds

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

I live in Laramie Wyoming and willing to drive to any state if the vehicle is right. It would prefer the vehicle to be built .The Tacoma can be double cab or xtra cab. If you have something that is similar to these vehicles feel free to send it to me. budget is around 15,000. Let me know what you have!

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

There was a place in fort collins that had a lifted tacoma early 2000s. mrautocars.com. It had a new tranny new timing belt. Had a bunch of work done to it that they wanted 10.9 for it. Not sure if they still have it. I am from fort collins

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I live in Laramie Wyoming and willing to drive to any state if the vehicle is right. It would prefer the vehicle to be built .The Tacoma can be double cab or xtra cab. If you have something that is similar to these vehicles feel free to send it to me. budget is around 15,000. Let me know what you have!
I have a 1gen tundra with 4.7 V8 access cab lifted on 33 bFG. Feel free to give a call. 435-922-6337 Dana, hurricane, ut.

Jimmi Toast

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Oxford
I have an ‘01 Tacoma TRD Xtra cab that I’m currently trying to sell it’s super clean, I’m the second owner and have had it since ‘14 or ‘15. I live near Portland, OR though. Here’s my link.

I’m only selling it because I bought a ‘16 JKUR and have been building it into the overland rig I wanted my Tacoma to be.

If your interested you can call or text me, 503-568-4500

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

see this? Just posted a couple days ago. It's in Glenwood Springs, CO.