Wrangler $$?

• HTML tutorial

lacofdfireman

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I bought a 2012 Salvage Title Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon with 151k miles on it and I still paid $18k for it. I couldn’t find any Rubicon even close to that price even with the high mileage. 99% of the population out there would never buy this Jeep. The Car fax had 2 accidents and a flooding reported on it out of Texas. Most likely a Hurricane flood vehicle. The crazy thing is it shows no rust underneath and the only thing I’ve ever done to it was replaced the starter last week and a thermostat housing that was leaking. It’s a Salvage vehicle and it’s been such a good vehicle. Everyone sees salvage title and runs. But I really doubt anyone could come up to my vehicle and ever see why it was salvaged. It runs good and drives straight. I’ve probably put $5-7k into my Jeep when you consider Lift, Tires, Roof Rack and accessories and my rooftop tent.

So basically what I’m saying is you can buy a nice Savage title vehicle for less. My 07.5 Chevy Duramax is also a Salvage title and it’s a beast of a truck. Runs amazing. Don’t overlook a good Salvage title vehicle. And yes you can find places to give loans on them. My credit Union would have lent me up to $22k for this Salvage Jeep. But i had another Credit Union that told me $15k so you have to shop around a little for financing when it’s a salvage or rebuilt title. Good luck to ya. Here’s a pic of my salvage Jeep.

0299B30E-B3D8-4C7A-9874-8C43AB730B18.jpeg