Wondering if Northeast US could get region resignation

• HTML tutorial

Russell Height

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello everyone, I’m still new to Overland Bound and I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am to be apart of such a large community of fellow adventurous people whom share a similar passion regardless of your rig, I’ve noticed some regions may not have a badge, coin, patch, etc. of recognition, I personally live in the northeast which is heavily known for the Pocono region and Catskills mountains and in my area outdoors is a way of life, my area also is known to have all 4 seasons and although some of the recent years we’ve been fortunate with the winter months with less snowfall as expected last March we got hammered with 30 inches of snow and I think it was a reminder that snow isn’t something that was going to keep at bay for long, well tonight we are fortunate enough to say we will have a white Christmas with 3-5 inches expected (but us locals know- minimal of 5, we always seem to get 2-4 over forecast), so weather is always gorgeous for our area, any season.I hope a moderator or anyone of influence will see my petition for my area, and anyone like me whom joined and live in a region unmarked already, feel free to chime in, always like to hear about other areas I’m not familiar with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rangervinny

Russell Height

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Glad to help! I plan on reaching out to people like yourself soon. I’d like to have a social get together for those of us around NEPA.

Reactions: Russell Height

DirigoOverland-Nate

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Maine, USA
Member #

I’ve got to +1 on this one. The northeast (I.e New England) isn’t the east. It would be nice to break the East down a little by having a North East region. It’s a totally different culture and environment up here that really differentiates itself from the mid-Atlantic states.

Generally speaking the North East is Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. Just my $0.02 so take it or leave it.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk