Women of Overland Bound Roll Call!!!

• HTML tutorial

Would you like to get a group of Lady Jeepers together for a ride?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, but need more info...

• You sound fun, but I'm not interested...thanks though!

• Total voters

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Hey Gals!

Im on my own now and been dying to get out and get dirty!
Im a little intimidated as Im a newbie and would love to get a group of gals together to go have some fun! (rest of the family is included, of course)

I have no one to go wheeling with :tired: and Im not going to ask the Ex! LOL

1) Give me a shout out and where you're from!
2) Would you be interested in doing a meet-up?
3) Include a pic of your Jeep!
4) Do you belong to any other clubs, especially for gals?

Beth Ann (Palm Desert, Ca.)

Roxxie.jpg

Paw

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redwood City
Member #

Just remember we all started out as ‘Newbies” Never be afraid to ask questions, start slow and build your skill set. Soon you will be guiding others, and eventually look back and think “I was a Newbie?” Welcome to Overland, best wishes on getting your Gal group together, Be Safe!

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Just remember we all started out as ‘Newbies” Never be afraid to ask questions, start slow and build your skill set. Soon you will be guiding others, and eventually look back and think “I was a Newbie?” Welcome to Overland, best wishes on getting your Gal group together, Be Safe!

...LOL Thanks Paw!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Love it! Wish you were putting this together further east, I'd send my wife along. She loves overlanding with me but most of the meets and trips are all guys and she has no one to relate to. Good luck putting something together!

Reactions: Roxxie

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Love it! Wish you were putting this together further east, I'd send my wife along. She loves overlanding with me but most of the meets and trips are all guys and she has no one to relate to. Good luck putting something together!
Hi Chris!!!

Have her give me a shout out anyways!
Next summer I'll be taking the twins college hunting, and you never know where we might end up! Have always wanted to see that side of the US!

Reactions: MA_Trooper

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

We have a nice lady named Cassandra Weedman on the Facebook groups. She is VERY active and friendly. You should look her up! I apologize I don't know her user name on the forums :(

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
1) Idaho Mountains along the Clearwater NF border.
2) I'd consider a meetup in the PNW, I try to limit the amount of pavement I have to travel on. Went to one in Spokane, WA. I back up to a several million acre playground of national forests between my cabin and Montana.
3) Have two Jeeps, but use all the rigs for overlanding.
4) Most chicks and many guys won't live where we live, or how we live. Offgrid in a little cabin.

886292_1240711009277649_2017428796236881617_o.jpg 20617207_1845943475421063_2834123923318457418_o.jpg

Last edited:

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Lady overlander here, but on the east coast! We are in Woodbridge, VA, just south of DC.

Normally we take my boyfriend's Tacoma out, but I'm working on having my own rig! Driving a 2012 Grand Cherokee currently, upgrades are planned!
Way to go!!! Good to see other women on here!!! :) Stay in touch! Let me know how your upgrades are going!

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

1) Idaho Mountains along the Clearwater NF border.
2) I'd consider a meetup in the PNW, I try to limit the amount of pavement I have to travel on. Went to one in Spokane, WA. I back up to a several million acre playground of national forests between my cabin and Montana.
3) Have two Jeeps, but use all the rigs for overlanding.
4) Most chicks and many guys won't live where we live, or how we live. Offgrid in a little cabin.

View attachment 33254 View attachment 33255
MOST IMPRESSIVE Britz!!! My sister lives in CdA and we visit often! She is trading in her property for a big boat and will sail for atleast a year! Sounds like you both have very adventurous spirits! Ive often dreamt of being off the grid, but Im such a desert rat now I would not survive in the snow! Ive always wanted chickens though! LOL Not allowed in the city limits!

Reactions: britz

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

Hi Roxxie and Beth Ann, all this is still very new to me. Jeeping, over landing, trying some new adventures in my old age:grinning:. Thanks for reaching out. Be Safe out there!

Angel Sterling

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Alberta, Canada
Member #

Fellow lady overlander here! :blush:
Unfortunately I'm not a Jeep person, but I do have a relatable style vehicle.
It makes me super happy to see other ladies out there adventuring and making incredible memories!
I'm up north in Alberta, Canada and drive a 2017 Chevrolet Trax, AWD Turbo.
It would be fun one day to meet up with other women in my area and go for a rip!
Untitled.jpg 11.png

Attachments

Jeepingbrooke

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Tustin, CA
Member #

Hi ladies,

I’m in Orange County, California and I am always up for new adventures with new people. I drive a JKU Rubicon with a Gobi rack and Smittybilt rtt. Let me know when there is a meet up and I’ll be there. It’s always nice to meet a fellow lady OB member.

Cleghorn

Santiago Peak

Reactions: AprilC