Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I have some set up for undercarriage:

I got installed all plate, well almost all, one more is coming soon for harness from Shield Products.
All plates fitted perfect on my Diesel.
Took some pictures.

Some clever solution for Radiator protection plate. Insert revits.

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Nice, I have an 18 Trailhawk. I haven't done much to it yet.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Slow build. My last project will texture truck bed paint but white. I don't know when. But I hope next year. I need to see money for such project.

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
I wish Chief Products roof rack was released, I really like the look of it.

VonTrapp

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Von Trapp
Member #

14’ Limited Diesel here too!

Rock rails and undercarriage protection is up on my list too.

Did you get the Mopar pieces in a set/on sale anywhere?

As for roof rack... I like the look of the Chief, so far... but it looks like it’s going to be modular/many pieces. I’d prefer a more solid unit/less pieces to connect together, as I think about driving on dirt roads and it rattling/coming undone.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Mopar all from ebay I can get you part numbers.
It was trasfer case about 250 bucks , engine about 100 and Fuel tanks about 200 bucks it's way better than from dealership price .
Roof rack is coming from Rocky Road. I don't quality but I ordered from them . It's made from steel tubing it's heavy but better than Al but I'm looking to use with roof tent.

Reactions: VonTrapp

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Yesterday got rough Country 2.5 lift. I'm still with OEM size tire (265/60R18), at time I was bought tires I was not sure if I will do a lift. Well next size tire is coming after these are done. You can see a difference from Post # 3. Car is leveled right now.

Reactions: GPsGeeps and Marman

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

A roof rack from Rocky Road installed. It's really great quality. It has 1 ¼ in tube and there are thick. Wow I'm impressed with quality. Installation is not so bad , no drilling. I took a time and i did in 2.5 hours, as we had a very nice weather afternoon in VA.

Reactions: Marman

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I came up with ideas to mount recovery boards. The way is now because a roof rack will have RTT. btw I got it finally, Guana is very nice with all option. I will post late pic with this RTT.

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Do you have any profile shots of your Jeep? I have a 2015 limited and I am going back and forth with what tire size I want and lift.. You have the rough country full lift/level correct on factory spec tires? Your jeep is looking very good.. love the tow hooks.. trying to source me a pair of the OEM tow hooks if you know anyone.. I have got to stopdragging my feet and get this rig set up so I can go on some runs and Expo East! Thank you!

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Yes I have stock size tires as I didn't know at that time what lift I will get and clearances. So I will "suffer" with smaller size tires . Definitely should bought next size tires. Tow hooks from Ohio Diesel Part LLC . It was perfect price compare to OEM or CHIEF. I did lift at Jeep delarship they have even order parts and with installation and alignment was about 600

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I think it looks good.. I may just follow your recommendation and go a size up.. I initially wanted that size (265/65 R18) then I wanted the 275 size just don't want to put too much tire.. Wow $600 for parts and everything! How are you liking the Rough Country lift? Thats really good maybe its worth the drive up to Leesburg haha! Are you going to Expo East?

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Well it's good but I wish rear would have half inch higher so with RTT it would not sagging as so much weight on rear plus some cargo . So it's leveling kit it levels but as I said with RTT dropped about half inch .

I think it looks good.. I may just follow your recommendation and go a size up.. I initially wanted that size (265/65 R18) then I wanted the 275 size just don't want to put too much tire.. Wow $600 for parts and everything! How are you liking the Rough Country lift? Thats really good maybe its worth the drive up to Leesburg haha! Are you going to Expo East?