WJ roof rack

• HTML tutorial

Greasemonkey

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Murray, KY
Member #

I've been in search for a full length roof rack for my WJ. All the ones ive seen so far have been too short for my taste. Anyone have any suggestions and pics would be great!
I'm not opposed to building one. can weld and have access to a sheet metal shop.

Greasemonkey

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Murray, KY
Member #

X2 that's what I use, and it's been great. I can take some pics if you want.

I did make custom mounts for it for strength too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Pics would be great. Haven't gotten a chance to look at Kevin's. It had something about the site bring changed when I was on last.

OverLandWj

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pics would be great. Haven't gotten a chance to look at Kevin's. It had something about the site bring changed when I was on last.
Just took a few. Not the best, but you get the idea.

This is the non sunroof version, so a full mesh floor on it. It does come with mounts for the factory rails. I just didn't like them for use with a rtt. So I made others directly to the jeep.

There are tabs on the front and back for lights also. Mine is a little far forward for the light bar I have yet to mount on it

Reactions: Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Murray, KY
Member #

Just took a few. Not the best, but you get the idea.

This is the non sunroof version, so a full mesh floor on it. It does come with mounts for the factory rails. I just didn't like them for use with a rtt. So I made others directly to the jeep.

There are tabs on the front and back for lights also. Mine is a little far forward for the light bar I have yet to mount on it

Looks great. I'll check it out! Your rig looks good too btw!