Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
On a trip in western Canada, we had to stop for fuel. While i am standing near the drivers door, I notice some ravens above me just looking. I finish fueling and climb in. Immediately the bird fly's down and just stares at me thru the windshield. Like where's my snack.:confused: They were not skittish at all......Mid December, it was cold.

And another on the road up there........This was either upper Alberta, or NE British Colombia, on our way to Alaska.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shayhan27

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
First Name
Shannon
Last Name
Pervere
Member #

Service Branch
Army
On a trip in western Canada, we had to stop for fuel. While i am standing near the drivers door, I notice some ravens above me just looking. I finish fueling and climb in. Immediately the bird fly's down and just stares at me thru the windshield. Like where's my snack.:confused: They were not skittish at all......Mid December, it was cold.

And another on the road up there........This was either upper Alberta, or NE British Colombia, on our way to Alaska.
They are wicked smahht and known to bring gifts if you help them.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Windshield, Drivers window, and parking lot! Alaska (Juneau) The Yukon (South of Alaskan border-lake view), Pocotillo Idaho (Holiday inn hotel From the hill top. I-15 south in Idaho.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
These pics are both taken through my windshield in the same spot. One is the first time at the top of flagpole knob... at night in the fog and rain
in November. The other one is the view I was hoping to get the first time but I got just the other day

Attachments