Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

New Mexico about 45 mins SE of ABQ. Yurt trip with friends. 4th of July Campground are in the pic around 7,500' of elevation. Had a nice 4-5" snow Saturday night. The person who was supposed to get up and mind the stove didn't on Monday morning. Woke up to 14°F. Wife was not pleased...

Attachments

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
New Mexico about 45 mins SE of ABQ. Yurt trip with friends. 4th of July Campground are in the pic around 7,500' of elevation. Had a nice 4-5" snow Saturday night. The person who was supposed to get up and mind the stove didn't on Monday morning. Woke up to 14°F. Wife was not pleased...
Yeah, my wife was not pleased a lot of times camping because of the weather. Now she won't go camping with me without the camper on the pickup.

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Just heading down an old dirt road, found some mud and snow. We were heading to a waterfall, and then to get some square ice cream in swan Valley. But instead the snow got deeper and neither me or my wife wanted to push it with my tires. So we turned around and headed back to Idaho falls. We stopped In at scotties our local drive in burger joint thats been open since well before I was born lol. It was a great day to explore

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Froze her beer huh ? LOL

Defiant Offroad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Virginia / Florida
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Force
Member #

Various locations around VA, NC, and FL.

Attachments